the thread about nothing...

:smh: :lol: :smh:

So many jokes to be made, don't even know where to take it for a really good one.. Pervy drone from the goverment, pervy hobbyists, peeping flyby, "feds watching", etc.

Morning tan.

Just paid off one of my small student loans...Felt good.  Still got a ton left but im trying to knock the small ones out while i can.  Gonna pay off the other small one at the end of the year.
Small aside:  So i have Sallie Mae loans that they lowered my interest rate on.  The way the program works is they take your income-expenses and then they decide how much they think you can pay without a major burden.  The program is only for 3 years and every year you have to re-new.  But every year regardless of your situation it has to increase your payments.  So if year one you are making 40k and year two you are fired and get a new job making 35k they don't care you still have to increase your payments.  So basically every year they expect you to get a raise and directly apply the extra to your loans.

Its such a BS situation because if you are lucky enough to get a raise your quality of life will not increase at all because the raise will increase your pay and Sallie Mae will increase your loan payments.  So you are like YEAH!!! Got a raise....just to realize it means nothing...absolutely nothing in the end 
mean.gif
.  For example I just had to call and explain my case to be renewed. For my third and final year before my payments go back to their full amount.  The increase was $117 per payment.  I did not get a raise last year and won't be eligible for a raise next year either. Not to mention depending on current salary and if you hit a new tax bracket you would have to get over a 5% raise to cover that increase.  They say the program is to help you while you get on your feet.  But in reality it won't do that because it doesn't allow you to actually save money.  Not to mention last time they told me to cancel my gym membership because that was not necessary and they told me $300 a month on food was too much.  They said your discretionary spending should be under $200 a month that is to cover Food and EVERYTHING else.  I blow that on gas each month yet alone toilet paper, cleaning supplies and all other house hold things that aren't food related.  And don't even think about bringing up you need new clothing to look appropriate at your job.  When they told me that last time i said "how much do you spend on groceries a month???? Seriously?? I bet you can't live on $200 a month just in groceries".  The dude wouldn't respond 
laugh.gif
. end rant

I've had Starbucks one time. I keep saying I'm gonna go there and get a fancy iced coffee (the only kind of good coffee hot coffee is nasty) but I never do it.

I've had Starbucks one time. I keep saying I'm gonna go there and get a fancy iced coffee (the only kind of good coffee hot coffee is nasty) but I never do it.
Overpriced coffee isn't worth it imo

/hypocritical statement lmao

Overpriced coffee isn't worth it imo

/hypocritical statement lmao
This is what I think. On the rare occasions that I do drink coffee, I get an iced coffee from McDonalds for a dollar or I buy a carton of it from the supermarket store brand. I only use it when I'm studying anyways

i go to starbucks or DD, for iced coffee because its convenient...to me, iced coffee tastes so much better and i like cold drinks

iced coffee at home takes a VERY long time at home, 8-12 hours if doing w/o a press...

i miss living near a Royal Farms, used to get their version of the big gulp cup and fill it with iced coffee for $1.56

Last edited:
i go to starbucks or DD, for iced coffee because its convenient...to me, iced coffee tastes so much better and i like cold drinks

iced coffee at home takes a VERY long time at home, 8-12 hours if doing w/o a press...

i miss living near a Royal Farms, used to get their version of the big gulp cup and fill it with iced coffee for $1.56
Get ya self any coffee maker from 2013+
Change your iced coffee life

I still have a soft spot for tshirts with females on them.

Thought I'd grow out of that ****....

Back
Top Bottom