the thread about nothing...

In 1998 I traded 2 yo-yo's for this

Oh yeah, I traded a pen for a Gameboy Color in 02.

Last edited:
Looking for coins in my car and round the house to go cop a can or 2 of rum.... found 65cents haha. I got cash but tryna stick to the budget

How often do you guys wash your denim jeans??

Like someone mentioned, when they feel dirty. Probably after at least 7 washes. I only get to wear jeans on Friday and weekend Saturday evenings. I'm in work clothing or basketball/coaching gear.
Also depends where I go with them. A night out clubbing or few rides sitting on the subway, then it will probably get washed sooner. Took me like 3 years to wear out a pair of jeans (they were my fav at the time).

my 84 year old grandmother is undergoing eye surgery right now. i'm freaking the hell out. i hope her operation goes smoothly. i don't know how i'll react if i lost her. 
frown.gif
 i love that woman.
will be praying for her.

damn i miss my legos 
mean.gif
 especially my basketball ones

Man idk why..but whenever I have trouble sleeping, I get this uncontrollable urge to clean my house :lol:

Just laid back down in the bed. :smh:

Good thing I don't work today

I never understood the need to take something that isn't yours.  My room mate drank 2 of my beers and isn't going to tell me about it.  They were milk stout on nitro too so it was $14.99 for a 6 pack so not that cheap.

And its not even like a i was wasted came home and wanted to drink more.  You drank one...on a Wednesday night.  Like how much of an alcoholic are you that you can't go a night without a beer that you need to drink mine.  Look in the fridge.....see there are none of your beers left....guess what...go buy some....or don't have a beer that night.  Is it that difficult of a concept.

Move out!
laugh.gif
 repped

We just re-upped the lease.  Its all under my name too.  I pay all the bills and everyone just pays me (i live with my sister and a room mate sorry no pics).  I don't mind it since i am good with balancing numbers (its my job for a living too).  But when i get home i want my beer to be there 

Last edited:
Jking I know them feels. It's the principal of it. My brother would do the same ****. Irk the living hell out of me. I buy cases at a time because I don't want to make a trip everytime I want a beer. Not for you to have some.one night I got so pissed I dragged him to the car and threw him in and told him he had ten minutes to be back with a case.

Look in the fridge.....see there are none of your beers left....guess what...go buy some....or don't have a beer that night.  Is it that difficult of a concept.

not having a beer or many beers for a night can actually be difficult for some people
but if son had money that's kinda foul to drink yours instead

My moms 59th birthday was yesterday and the day before that, she received the news that she is cancer free. She has been diagnosed stage three right before my son was born so it's been a rocky year for me. None of my other family members know and we've been keeping it underwraps. F*ck you cancer.

Jking what ever happened with your sisters car accident ?
Still in limbo.  She just met with the adjuster to officially make her car totaled.  So she still hasn't received payment for the car or "damages".  She had a rental for a month but it just expired.  So she is car-less right now while she figures out what to buy. (i just drive her to and from work).  Hopefully the money comes in soon and she can buy a car with it.

Its the worst case scenario right now unless her "damages" is a couple grand.  Her car was worth $3k it was an 03 golf that ran like new with 180k miles and paid off.  So now she has $3k and whatever else geico can get her to find a car.  So its either get a car payment and buy a newish car....or hope for $3k and $5k in damages...to just buy a used corolla or something to get by. 

Back
Top Bottom