the thread about nothing...

I found an old, grainy, weathered picture of my mother today. she passed away in 05. i want to get it restored.

anywhere I can get that done?

I was going to post it here on NT but every PS request thread becomes comedy. normally that's cool, but this is a picure of my mom.

any help would be appreciated
I think NT would be cool about something like this, anyone who would attempt to make lulz out of that is a scumbag.

That girl is so fine I would watch that vampire show

roll.gif

JyKgASh.jpg

if one could be nick cannon's penis for a day :smh:

messy hair
too much make-up
eye brows too thick
wristband not livestrong

1/8 would not smash

So after this Christmas luncheon today...where I hope to receive a bonus...I'm off until the 5th...:smokin

I'm getting ****** up tonight...0]

0]:stoneface: |I:lol:8):D:smile::smokin0]:pimp:|0]:wow:eek:lol:0]

right click. saved. emailed to your hr department.

Ocean-Spray-Cran-Tangerine-Cranberry-Juice-Drink-64-oz

didn't even know it was legal to sell crack until today. Someone tell diabetes the body is ready.

vodka and cranberry >

got the flu :smh:

almost pooped myself :smh: :smh:

don't trust flu farts yo.

pepper da angus for long bowl movements. feel well soon.

Last edited:
Ocean-Spray-Cran-Tangerine-Cranberry-Juice-Drink-64-oz

Yeh I been on this, I call it the Cran Tan.  But if u really wanna go ham wait till u try the Cran-Mango.....

...and youre welcome

Ikr I been calling Death Row for weeks and they keep telling me I'm ****.

I assume that means I'm the **** and the phone keeps breaking up...

Semi srs question:

Are we claiming Russell Wilson? Or, are we done with whole "claiming" thing?

Debated whether or not to share, but I just came back from the city to learn that my neighbor is a prostitute. I don't know, I don't care or anything it just freaked me out and caught me off guard.

I was coming out the store doing some Christmas shopping, smiling with my headphones on listening to Lil Bibby, just enjoying life ya know? Then just like that some guy hops out of a Lincoln, some Wall Street type, then my neighbor (who I couldn't see his face) was standing by his door waiting on him I guess and when he walked up he grabbed the guys balls in a playful flirty way. The guy seem startled and embarrassed and worded "not right here" and like deflected his hug in mid-stride. Then the neighbor saw me and I got a good look at his face, and he looked at mine, then I was like:

bTwvSoJ.png

...for like 2 secs and then just kept it moving. The whole incident happened in a matter of seconds.

Saw the preview and was coming in to say ask for a discount

Upon reading the story :wow:

Whats good with a discount doe

I remember me and my cousin would give this prostitute chick rides all the time. Chick thought she was fine. Was like 20 something lookin 40 something. Would show us her nasty titts. But we were coo wit her cuz she would take dudes weed and give it to us lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom