the thread about nothing...

I spend too much money on myself. My girl got nothing for Christmas. But I bought 7 pairs of shoes....for myself...........8)

I spend too much money on myself. My girl got nothing for Christmas. But I bought 7 pairs of shoes....for myself...........8)

keep thinking thats just your girl.
find out your daughter calling another man her uncle for $20-30 every time he see her.

Last edited:
keep thinking thats just your girl.
find out your daughter calling another man her uncle for $20-30 every time he see her.

No kids. That ***** could be cheating on me right now. I could give a **** less ******* *****.

Last edited:

:pimp:

Last edited:
I had an excellent Caturday. Watched Klay put on 37 in the 3rd for my dubs, hooped indoors for 4 hours and felt the rust wearing off (7 months since i tore my ACL). Made the cross city journey on the subway after to the bomb Moroccan sandwich spot. Hit the jacuzzi and spa after. Laying down, sore everywhere happily checking out NT now. Got a hotel for the night (live with my gf) to relax and enjoy as i please since she has fam visiting and staying with her at our tiny studio. 2015 loveth.

This is me hoopin...

Nice shooting form fam. Btw, did you get surgery for that ACL tear? 

Last edited:
Melatonin knocks me the hell out, but always gives me crazy *** dreams SMFH :x :x I think it's time for me to stop taking sleeping aids :smh: just woke up with my heart pounding from a dream that left me shook.

Last edited:
I love the webz. Had some audio files in .m4b and wanted them on my android. 4 clicks later and Google solved that problem (just rename it to .m4a lol and transfer per usual).

Back
Top Bottom