the thread about nothing...

Kid Robbed the weed man.
Weed man called the police.
Police arrested dude on robbery charges and other **** related to it.
Weed man walks. Possibly got some money out the deal.
Good ****....Good ****, indeed.

Fo real? Lol. That's messed up, but in a good way

called the police
nerd.gif

carry on 

Bruuuuuuh went to the hospital to find out nothing was wrong and the medical bill bout to be like eleventy billion dollars :x

Can't even cop the coupe now man I'm balls deep In my feels.

Last edited:
Bruuuuuuh went to the hospital to find out nothing was wrong and the medical bill bout to be like eleventy billion dollars :x

health >>>

Be happy you ain't got none

health >>>

Be happy you ain't got none
:smh:

Yea....

:stoneface:

then move to Canada, health care :nerd:
Yea that would be great but I'd have a difficult time doing with all my money going to medical bills now .

garden tools really think they're too good to warm up dog meat in their mouths? :rolleyes
since when you had standards?
you not eating what my bff is servin, you getting kicked out ma.

:pimp:

Last edited:

Aren't you in school? Why didn't you just go see the school nurse?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm surprised more veterans and active duty members aren't calling for Brian Williams to be fired.
Like he's destroyed all credibility and his job relies upon that alone. I don't see how he's keeping his job.

Back
Top Bottom