the thread about nothing...

How sad are the people going to Mars in 2024?

They want to be the first to ever do something so bad, that to leave a legacy that future generations will remember they'll leave Earth.

... where those people are. Earth.

Interstellar is one wild movie.

Can't believe some guys mate. Little cute catty with a baby and I were getting it on at a station in the metro and some bloke had the nerve to kick me midstroke out of the pun, knocking me to the ground. Mate was quite lucky I was too flustered from that yankee wet wet to retaliate.

For anyone thinking of purchasing the Amazon Fire TV, it's now $84 on Amazon.

Amazon product ASIN B00CX5P8FC
They also have this deal going on at Best Buy & Staples.

Want to get another one. For my bro "kodi". If ya know what I mean.

Can't believe some guys mate. Little cute catty with a baby and I were getting it on at a station in the metro and some bloke had the nerve to kick me midstroke out of the pun, knocking me to the ground. Mate was quite lucky I was too flustered from that yankee wet wet to retaliate.

Murican please...

You were smashing a female somewhere....if Im reading this correctly???

Last edited:
Murican please...

You were smashing a female somewhere....if Im reading this correctly???

well blimey mate, you yanks need to remember there are members from across the pond on here. peep the world renowned worldstarhiphop for more details, although its not that serious.

For those that have been following my posts since early valentine's day, started here:

The funeral has been set for Tuesday afternoon on the 24th

Paul, amira's dad, has been declining help from both his and my family.

He had a free burial plot available at the VA cemetery because his dad is a veteran, but he wants her to be buried at the same cemetery where my grandma is buried at.

I'm expecting the funeral to be wild, mainly because of my Aunt Terri.

I hope the funeral home will have a usher near the casket because I wouldn't be shocked if she tried to pick Amira's body up from the casket on some "take me lord", "it should've been me" type of deal.

If not, there will be plenty of us guys there to help console her.

Things like this can really test our strength as people. May you and your family find the strength to get through these tough times. You all are in my thoughts pip777 pip777 .

I'm a nice, caring, funny guy...but all sloots care about is my looks...I'll ask them what they like about me and they say some exterior bs like "you're cute , sexy, etc.", but never have they complimented my personality or character...so I'll tell you again most sloots have no personality!

We are now closer to 2020 than we are to 2010.

Now think, The Dark Knight was in... 2008!

Kobe hadn't even won a title without Shaq then man.
A-Rod was batting .302 with 35 home runs.
LT still had one year to go with the Chargers.

Back
Top Bottom