the thread about nothing...

bruh. i yelled :rofl:

(checking my PMs)

my mom and dad sent me a pic of them vacationing in korea.

i didnt know they were going.

just sitting here eating my nutella sandwich.

post-49639-spongebob-waiting-gif-Imgur-co-tfl3.gif

Kick her to the curb you'll find another.
i get like jealous over the smallest stuff tho lol

her talking about a celebrity and **** or talking to a coworker 

i just want her to be a bi*** to everybody lol

Last edited:
i get like jealous over the smallest stuff tho lol
her talking about a celebrity and **** or talking to a coworker 

i just want her to be a bi*** to everybody lol

Seems like you are insecure. One of the biggest reasons women cheat on guys. Stop being insecure, you have to show her that nothing bothers you. Last thing you need is a woman thinking less of you. She will find the other guy more attractive just on the fact that he bothered you so much. If you stand firm and show confidence in no other guy getting you jealous, she will like you even more. Women love confidence. Not insecure weak men.

If you dated a girl 5 years ago, and today your best friend comes up to you and says "I had sex with her while y'all were together", would you be mad?
Hypothetically speaking here

If you dated a girl 5 years ago, and today your best friend comes up to you and says "I had sex with her while y'all were together", would you be mad?
a traitor like that isn't your best friend. just saying. that's when bros over **** come in. he isn't worthy to be in your life.

Last edited:
Becareful
He could do the same **** again
:lol:
And yeah, i would be. **** that guy.
Same as killuminati :lol:

Last edited:
You dont want me to talk like that? You ever got ****** in a maybach, you ever got ****** in the back of lac, roof gone, top back

Absolutely. You're a certified ***** if it doesn't make you heated that your best friend slept with your girl while together.

Back
Top Bottom