the thread about nothing...

I don't feel comfortable taking a dump anywhere but my toilet. 

at my old school, I would explore until I find a secret bathroom that nobody uses and use that as my main joint when I need to take a deuce.

now that I I'm in a new school, I have yet to explore to find my personal bathroom to take care of my business. 

at my old school, I would explore until I find a secret bathroom that nobody uses and use that as my main joint when I need to take a deuce.

now that I I'm in a new school, I have yet to explore to find my personal bathroom to take care of my business. 

I only like to drop deuces at home and at work... But only in the single stall bathroom customers don't have access to... In fact, I can't remember the last crap I took that wasn't in either of those places or in a hotel :lol:...

I only like to drop deuces at home and at work... But only in the single stall bathroom customers don't have access to... In fact, I can't remember the last crap I took that wasn't in either of those places or in a hotel 
laugh.gif
The only reason I take a deuce at work is because of the fact that I am getting paid to poop.  It's still funny even though I'm the supervisor. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I hate when people try to talk to me when I have headphones on. If it's a legitimate friend of mine, it still bothers me but I might let it pass then wish that I told them off for it. But, with people who are barely acquaintances or just strangers who see me around campus? That ish is ridiculous. This dude kept trying to ask how I was, and I ignored it until he literally waved his hand in front of me (not near my face; would be some issues if he did that). Come on, bruh. It's even worse because I went out of my way in the past to ignore him. Dude would wave, so I would turn my head and keep it moving. I take this as disrespect, so I'm ignoring dude no matter what from now on.

Yes, I wear headphones not only for music, but also to avoid talking to people.

Last edited:
crazy day at work.

it really shows when coworkers are on vacation.

It will be my turn eventually though :smokin

Im going to whiten my teeth tonight after dinner with this at home kit. Hopefully it works, and I only need to do it twice. Not looking forward to having no coffee or coloured foods for 48hrs tho

For all my grand rapids peeps, is the intersection standing room only? Thinking about going to see spitta in April.

Esophageal spasms hurt :frown:

Now that spring is arriving I suppose I'll be dragged from my bed in attempts to be more social. Not looking forward to it

During some of my interactions with patients, well I guess older white people in general, I sometimes forget I'm not Larry David :lol:

Not looking forward to having no coffee or coloured foods for 48hrs tho

No coffee for two days?
Can't be life
I go to bed excited to wake up and drink coffee

Starbucks FLAT WHITE THOUGH :wow: :pimp: :evil:

Thought I was just taking a nap and woke up at 11pm now I'm not sleepy. :smh: :lol: Guess I'll shower and netflix.

Esophageal spasms hurt :frown:

Now that spring is arriving I suppose I'll be dragged from my bed in attempts to be more social. Not looking forward to it

During some of my interactions with patients, well I guess older white people in general, I sometimes forget I'm not Larry David :lol:
No coffee for two days?
Can't be life
I go to bed excited to wake up and drink coffee

Starbucks FLAT WHITE THOUGH :wow: :pimp: :evil:

Ya I know! Gonna try do back to back whitening and get it over with so Saturday I can resume my life. Need that caffeine in mah blood!

Last edited:
Im going to whiten my teeth tonight after dinner with this at home kit. Hopefully it works, and I only need to do it twice. Not looking forward to having no coffee or coloured foods for 48hrs tho

Post before and after pics.
I'm really thinking of doing it. How much was it?

Back
Top Bottom