the thread about nothing...

Just got a job at yardhouse. Most mentally frustrating training process thus far in life
What's a yard house?

Might take tmoro off work. Had today off cos my back is sore as hell. I want to look good for work but at the same time I gotta put my self first. They can't say anything cos il go to the dr

I slept on Cormega's last project crazy, this is a good album. I wish NY still embraced good rap like this
mean.gif

I slept on Cormega's last project crazy, this is a good album. I wish NY still embraced good rap like this :smh:

I'll give it a go if u say its good.
Just finished cozz's album and bas's. Feeling that south central flown even tho bk rap is where its at

I slept on Cormega's last project crazy, this is a good album. I wish NY still embraced good rap like this :smh:

I'll give it a go if u say its good.
Just finished cozz's album and bas's. Feeling that south central flown even tho bk rap is where its at

I was surprised by Cozz project. Yeah Mega joint is personal and positive. Not cliche radio bs or drug raps and we know dude was active. I listened to him on combat jack which made me check the project.

For the most part IMO indie > commercial rap presently.

That Gibbs and madlib was one of my fav albums last year

OG Twitter Accounts 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Still cant believe this OG account thing became such a big deal
Dudes are hungry for OGs on everything 
laugh.gif

Some dude bought a gamertag (Monster) for $2000 a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Venting...

I used to not care about people's homophobia. I was a live and let live kind of guy as everyone is just trying to navigate this life and find their way.

But now it officially annoys me.  This girl was telling me how she thinks talking on the phone is the best way to communicate and I said I only do it if it's somebody who lives in a different country than I am.  She then says that skyping with another dude is gay...

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm don't understand that at all. I'm not having a full blown text conversation on whatsapp just to not seem gay.

I wish more open minded people went to my school.

OG Twitter Accounts 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wait what

This is a thing?

I'm trying to get paid too
Yes sir. People kill for online handles of common phrases, singular words, etc etc. Colombia knows way more about it than I do, but it was a big thing in the Xbox community at one point. 

The real issue is that all the tags that people want are typically taken by people who got xbox when it first dropped and made a name that they never used since like 2001 or made the twitter handle @jesus but have sent five tweets total but still technically own it, so you have to "reverse engineer" (I.E steal) it. 

At least thats always been my understanding of it.

This works on anywhere that has a prominent online community, Xbox, Playstation, Twitter, IG, etc. People pay hundreds regularly for these things, and its nuts.

OG Twitter Accounts 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wait what

This is a thing?

Yes sir. People kill for online handles of common phrases, singular words, etc etc. Colombia knows way more about it than I do, but it was a big thing in the Xbox community at one point. 

The real issue is that all the tags that people want are typically taken by people who got xbox when it first dropped and made a name that they never used since like 2001 or made the twitter handle @jesus but have sent five tweets total but still technically own it, so you have to "reverse engineer" (I.E steal) it. 

At least thats always been my understanding of it.

This works on anywhere that has a prominent online community, Xbox, Playstation, Twitter, IG, etc. People pay hundreds regularly for these things, and its nuts.
Amazing...and bizarre

What a come up for something so simple

Why wasnt I told this years ago 
mean.gif

Wait what

This is a thing?

There's an underground market for various types of social media. The prominent markets are Xbox Live GTs, PSNs, Instagrams, Twitters, Kiks, Snapchats, Twitchtv's, ...

Prices can range anywhere from $10 to multiple thousands. One of my associates has made more than a full year salary off this.

If you want to get involved in that type of business you should know that it is 100% illegal. The sale of usernames on any of these platforms is considered illegal.

That's just the selling too, to be a big player in these markets you need to get your hands dirty (password cracking, social engineering, hacking, account theft, ...)

I'm a relatively honorable dealer but in these markets there's a lot of scammers and people who will steal anything. It's not like you can really do anything about it either because you're dealing in illegal goods. When I first started I was scammed out of my gt Cartier (worth $200-250).

Personally I only stole inactive twitchtv accounts. Over the course of a few months I stole hundreds of usernames and made around $2000.

Obviously that didn't quite go unnoticed, after all it is a billion dollar company and at one point I had hacked into full administrative control.

Pretty much every admin knows my online alias (Voidal) and I wouldn't doubt if I'm still listed as a major security threat. 

These are tweets from a high up twitch admin to give you an idea:

I eventually stopped stealing accounts and negotiated a truce in exchange for security info.

What I do now is use username checkers. It's obviously not as profitable but I have various medical conditions rendering me unable to work or attend class so I have a lot of spare time to do this. I try to work on my wordlists daily and run my username checker daily on twitter, ig and xbox.

Basically I have a program that can run huge wordlists and check if any usernames are available on social media platforms. Occasionally something will become available from someone changing their username or a username getting reset due to inactivity and then I can claim it.

Last edited:
nthat.gif
Damn homie get that illegal money 

every time i play xbox live im always looking at Gts to see if anyone got a OG one of a company or something cool like that

nthat.gif
Damn homie get that illegal money 

every time i play xbox live im always looking at Gts to see if anyone got a OG one of a company or something cool like that
That's pretty much why there's a market for these things. It's just another way for people to stunt.

Wait what

This is a thing?

There's an underground market for various types of social media. The prominent markets are Xbox Live GTs, PSNs, Instagrams, Twitters, Kiks, Snapchats, Twitchtv's, ...

Prices can range anywhere from $10 to multiple thousands. One of my associates has made more than a full year salary off this.

If you want to get involved in that type of business you should know that it is 100% illegal. The sale of usernames on any of these platforms is considered illegal.

That's just the selling too, to be a big player in these markets you need to get your hands dirty (password cracking, social engineering, hacking, account theft, ...)

I'm a relatively honorable dealer but in these markets there's a lot of scammers and people who will steal anything. It's not like you can really do anything about it either because you're dealing in illegal goods. When I first started I was scammed out of my gt Cartier (worth $200-250).

Personally I only stole inactive twitchtv accounts. Over the course of a few months I stole hundreds of usernames and made around $2000.

Obviously that didn't quite go unnoticed, after all it is a billion dollar company and at one point I had hacked into full administrative control.

Pretty much every admin knows my online alias (Voidal) and I wouldn't doubt if I'm still listed as a major security threat. 

These are tweets from a high up twitch admin to give you an idea:

I eventually stopped stealing accounts and negotiated a truce in exchange for security info.

What I do now is use username checkers. It's obviously not as profitable but I have various medical conditions rendering me unable to work or attend class so I have a lot of spare time to do this. I try to work on my wordlists daily and run my username checker daily on twitter, ig and xbox.

Basically I have a program that can run huge wordlists and check if any usernames are available on social media platforms. Occasionally something will become available from someone changing their username or a username getting reset due to inactivity and then I can claim it.
Wow, this **** gets deep

repped for the info

Nom-ing on a Five Guys burger during my ochem lecture. Pretty sure people around me can smell it and are jealous. Yup, being that guy right now.

Playing in my mind while I eat:

Last edited:
there is nothing i hate more than people that park in the fire lane or handicap spot that isnt handicap...that **** pisses me off so ******* bad like fr 

Back
Top Bottom