the thread about nothing...

If young metro don't trust you I'm gon shoot you

if you dont vote for lord duff i'm gon shoot you

http://niketalk.com/t/646332/niketa...6-update-round-9-it-just-got-real-duff-vs-bey

LL

I come from the streets, the trenches, man, from the bottom, from nothing. I'm talking about water and corn flakes, I come from nothing, and I will never let a man

Last edited:
pics of shorty?
nerd.gif
Lady is like 60, youn wanna see dem fresh Mary Kay wrinkles on ya notifications. Trust me 
laugh.gif

You better watch your ***.
Always.

Got accepted to University of Maryland Shore 
smokin.gif
 it's weird cause I haven't heard from them in months but I'm not complaining.

I was staying in the living room earlier with my mom when my dad came home, not even 2 minutes later they start fussing over me getting a car. **** had me shaking 
mean.gif
 My mom doesn't care about the cost because she feels I deserve it, and my dad is scraping together as much time as possible to hold off on it because we just aren't financially stable to spend that type of money all the time. Bday is Friday and at first all I wanted to have was a working car, and now all I want is for them to be straight again. Money ruins so much 
tired.gif

pics of shorty? :nerd:
Lady is like 60, youn wanna see dem fresh Mary Kay wrinkles on ya notifications. Trust me :lol:

You better watch your ***.
Always.

Got accepted to University of Maryland Shore :smokin  it's weird cause I haven't heard from them in months but I'm not complaining.

I was staying in the living room earlier with my mom when my dad came home, not even 2 minutes later they start fussing over me getting a car. **** had me shaking :smh:  My mom doesn't care about the cost because she feels I deserve it, and my dad is scraping together as much time as possible to hold off on it because we just aren't financially stable to spend that type of money all the time. Bday is Friday and at first all I wanted to have was a working car, and now all I want is for them to be straight again. Money ruins so much |I  
Like my good friend Kodak Black said "look what this money **** do"

The attractive women thread/contest is a lame concept. We can't agree on a NT dime...

you sound like a disgruntle usps worker at the facility in flushing ny that refuses to do their job properly and move packages because you can't hear your beyonce songs over all of the packages that you should be pushing at the damn facility in flushing ny 11351.

cant wait for da day inefficient get replaced by drones and androids.
cant ******* wait.

whats the word on ya papi?

Thanks for all the support guys!

All the tests came back fine

He ended up getting pneumonia so they are treating that and trying to get him to wake up

Going back today after the Classico

Started using robinhood to invest in stocks....my portfolio increased 3 cents :nthat: :lol:

Last edited:
Queen Bey really lost to the girl that played Lizzie Mcquagmire or whatever her name is :x

why didnt anyone tell me? @Bronco19dm @imvictor @franc ????

I could have made a campaign

called in some favors from the Beyhive

This is outrageous!

:smh:

Last edited:
Thanks for all the support guys!

All the tests came back fine

He ended up getting pneumonia so they are treating that and trying to get him to wake up

Going back today after the Classico

hope he gets up soon.

Queen Bey really lost to the girl that played Lizzie Mcquagmire or whatever her name is :x

This is outrageous!

ol' lil bumblebee got stomped out something vicious my papi

just :x

rip in honey

This is outrageous!

ol' lil bumblebee got stomped out something vicious my papi

just :x

rip in honey

May have won the battle little wasp but Lizzie wont win the war...

>D

Back
Top Bottom