the thread about nothing...

Hey TAN,

My grandma went home at 12:02 AM PST. this morning. I had a chance to facetime with her...But she no longer looked like the grandma that I knew.

She did open her eyes when I told her that I loved her and even attempted to say something to me.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. NT has become an outlet for me since I'm so far away from family. You guys have really helped me out during this time.
Sending my prayers and condolences. She lived a great life but now she's not suffering anymore. She's probably looking down at you and smiling knowing what lies ahead for you bro. Keep your head up fam :pimp:

wyd
This has to be a troll post :lol: Never let a female sucker me like that.

Seems cool. More info ?
Thanks!

It's geared towards providing people with more knowledge on potential majors dealing with Business and what you can do after getting that degree in terms of work.

We also give advice and workshops for developing professional skills such as resumé building.

In addition, we're hoping to bring in guest speakers/recruiters from various companies and serve as a resource for anything Business related for our members!

Anyone ever order from oneness287? They sent me an invoice but they're charging me for tax even though I'm out of state. Do they change that later after the order is about to be processed or what?

Back
Top Bottom