the thread about nothing...

You doing a lot of spending young blood. Back in the day all you need was some chrome wheels on the jetta and big mac money. You outchea outbacking and lifting all types of furniture. From the way it sounds I'm not entirely sure you used proper safety procedures all that upholstery.

What's your end game with this lady? The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince

I was hoping to have a relationship with her but at a slow rate: become her friend, show her not a men are bad (she's has been in relationships with bad men), and become boyfriend and girlfriend. Basically I'm being a simpleton by waiting on her hand and foot. I just never had a girlfriend before or any kind of relationship really.

I don't get it. You're doing and buying all this stuff for her, yet get mad when she doesn't tell you where she is/goes? The kicker being she's not even you're girl?

giphy.gif

I don't get it. You're doing and buying all this stuff for her, yet get mad when she doesn't tell you where she is/goes? The kicker being she's not even you're girl?

I'm not mad, just feel betrayed that's all. I know I'm not with her on that level but she doesn't like it when people change plans on her but does the same thing.

Ran 3 games of outdoor ball

This one guy "called me out" after they came back and won the first game, I cooked him in game 2, even hit the game winner in his face :lol:

He works at my job so I had something to prove so he can't come in tomorrow talking **** :D

I'm not mad, just feel betrayed that's all. I know I'm not with her on that level but she doesn't like it when people change plans on her but does the same thing.

You feel betrayed because you set up this long term plan in YOUR own head. She's just going about her daily, business as usual.

Look, man. you gotta be direct. You cant do all this stuff and have this grand plan mapped out. You're going to be disappointed and/or feel betrayed every time. Just tell her that you're feeling her and see what she says. No point in being passive... lifting couches and buying bloomin onions only to hope she sees that you're a good guy.

You feel betrayed because you set up this long term plan in YOUR own head. She's just going about her daily, business as usual.

Look, man. you gotta be direct. You cant do all this stuff and have this grand plan mapped out. You're going to be disappointed and/or feel betrayed every time. Just tell her that you're feeling her and see what she says. No point in being passive... lifting couches and buying bloomin onions only to hope she sees that you're a good guy.

I understand, to think girls say they want that type of relationship (the boy being their for her) but in reality they don't know what they really want.

Ran 3 games of outdoor ball

This one guy "called me out" after they came back and won the first game, I cooked him in game 2, even hit the game winner in his face :lol:

He works at my job so I had something to prove so he can't come in tomorrow talking **** :D
Make sure to hit em with this when you walk passed him tomorrow
200.webp

Back
Top Bottom