the thread about nothing...

I recently got hired for a part-time retail job. I'm a university student looking to make some money on the side. The manager stressed making money and emphasized being sales-oriented, which is understandable since commission plays a part.

Dude is willing to help people get better with sales and even goes as far to give hours based on performance. He's actually given some of the poorer performers a few hours like every two weeks to send them a message he doesn't want them. :lol: Therefore, I'll have to earn more hours. I guess I'll take this as a challenge to work hard and hone my craft because I'm not trying to get hit with some "work a part-time shift every two weeks" deal. I'm still applying to other places just in case I can better my situation.

FREE ALP
giphy.gif

It feels like I just started working here yesterday.

And then I realized...it's going to be 6 years in a few months.

Because of the high turnover rate, I actually have seniority over 85 percent of my coworkers.

The next time I blink, it'll be ten years. Smh

The first beat on "Face Off">>>>>>

DJ Premier and M.O.P. in general>>>>>>

I might get burned for this, but I never liked Ante Up. No matter how many times I hear the song, I just never felt it. It's like when In Da Club was popular as hell; no matter how many times I heard it as a kid, it was just whatever to me. Obviously, those are two different songs but still. Honestly, I feel that a lot of rappers' hit singles really aren't too nice; the rest of the album is usually where I find my favorites.

Last edited:
Idk why I'll go away from NT for a couple days then come back. This is where I get my laughs. What you been up to b

Im just here, looking at these AZG 1s wishing my size didnt say "available in store only" but at the same time glad it does cuz i know i wont buy in store since theres online promo code.

How you brother hows everything

Im just here, looking at these AZG 1s wishing my size didnt say "available in store only" but at the same time glad it does cuz i know i wont buy in store since theres online promo code.

How you brother hows everything
You gotta get them promos in, but I'm all good. The baby is healthy and we got ultrasound pics, it's crazy that in less than two months she'll be here.

I don't understand restaurant/bar owners who don't play BIG sporting events at their establishment. This would bring in so much more money..

I was just at a bar and the place didnt wanna pay for it according to the server. Not gonna mention where

Back
Top Bottom