the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m9wew0DR1S1r58ku8o1_500.jpg

That dude in the back is using 2 phones though famb

one for each girl

trust me you'll find a million people there if you really want to.

just be careful. i did it once but never again. It was awesome but I'd like to be above the stupid nonsense / I'm not trying to make it a habit.

Respect.

I'm just really skeptical of acquiring that at the show, even though it's a dangerous process regardless. If I drink at all before though, then nah.

The one that's operated by Justin Clark.
This sounds like a good job opportunity. I have zero paid employment history.
Do you think that that would be required to make $8 an hour?:lol:
Also how do I go about getting a food handler card?
The job posting said that I needed one currently but can't I just get one after they hire me?

Which job in your opinion is the best to worst out of these options?
Kitchen staff

Food Prep

Breader

$8 is what they're going to start you off with (as far as I know, everyone starts at the bottom).
Acually had a meeting about the food handler card, Chick-Fil-A made a special agreement where we take a test online during work (easy money). So basically instead of paying $10 to get certified as a food handler, we get paid to take the test at work which is about 8 sections.

I haven't worked food prep yet, but Kitchen staff and being on the boards where you make all the food is REALLY stressful. Breading is also hard work since you always have to maintain your breading table and keeping up with your rotations.

I can say working here since Highschool has really gave me a good experience despite the stress, Chick-Fil-A corporate are GOOD people.

Since you been there 2 years, bruh tell me the lemonade recipe.

2 quarts of freshly squeezed lemon juice, 9 quarts of water and a whole lot of sugar. That's pretty much it.

$8 is what they're going to start you off with (as far as I know, everyone starts at the bottom).
Acually had a meeting about the food handler card, Chick-Fil-A made a special agreement where we take a test online during work (easy money). So basically instead of paying $10 to get certified as a food handler, we get paid to take the test at work which is about 8 sections.
I haven't worked food prep yet, but Kitchen staff and being on the boards where you make all the food is REALLY stressful. Breading is also hard work since you always have to maintain your breading table and keeping up with your rotations.
I can say working here since Highschool has really gave me a good experience despite the stress, Chick-Fil-A corporate are GOOD people.
2 quarts of freshly squeezed lemon juice, 9 quarts of water and a whole lot of sugar. That's pretty much it.
Thanks for the insight man.

I really appreciate it.

trust me you'll find a million people there if you really want to.

just be careful. i did it once but never again. It was awesome but I'd like to be above the stupid nonsense / I'm not trying to make it a habit.

Respect.

I'm just really skeptical of acquiring that at the show, even though it's a dangerous process regardless. If I drink at all before though, then nah.

I'd advise against acquiring it from someone or even giving it to anyone that shows like these.

The raves I been to recently, undercover ain't no joke.

Some random black dude rolled up at the bank in his bucket and has the nerve to ask me if I needed a new laptop. Seems legit :lol:

Glad you guys got the games and movies :pimp: hope u guys enjoy.

Iyen sorry for sending u the wrong game didn't realize I left it back in NYC :smh: and I know u didn't want a movie but I threw one in there anyways :lol:

Hopefully ktown gets his package soon as well

If this thread ever got locked, this would be my reaction.
This thread won't get locked but i noticed some posts are deleted though.

they definitely got an eye on us :nerd:.

not to sound arrogant but i don't see them locking this one up unless something really crazy happens. suspensions or bans are more likley. this thread has the most views and replies by far compared to any other thread.

Watching JKL with Simon Cowell and Brittany Spears and I just noticed that Simon Cowell has gotten a lot of work done and looks strange as hell.

Glad you guys got the games and movies :pimp: hope u guys enjoy.

Iyen sorry for sending u the wrong game didn't realize I left it back in NYC :smh: and I know u didn't want a movie but I threw one in there anyways :lol:

Hopefully ktown gets his package soon as well
Thanks again man.
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Back
Top Bottom