the thread about nothing...

I need to upgrade because I think my phones' ancient iOS had something to do with me striking out on supreme..which cost me more money..it's almost 3 yrs old too

How did it cost you more money to strike out? You were copping to flip?

i want this kind of doughnut right now
3413121417_f5224b49ae.jpg

I could get jiggy with this

Supreme crazy. I wanted the sade tee but for those prices they can go suck their dukes

Or you could just not cop and save even more money :lol:
very sought after item..since the preview dropped in August..that was something I always wanted..I spend money on things I like..i normally have no problems copping every Thursday..but the bots won yesterday..the jacket is pure fuego..like everything I own (jk)

I used the supreme app..and it did not refresh the time the site did..by the time it did all 3 colors were gone..like it never happened..only a few on here actually was able to get it..most struck out..even thru the site

But I was scouring eBay all day yesterday waiting for the right price..they were being bought quick..finally when I got home found one less than the median prices..I will hold off on other things I wanted to make up for paying resale..but jackets are pretty hard cuz they limited..and those are really the only supreme items where I have to resort to resale..the prices are already up since yesterday..release day is ur best bet to find non-greedy resellers..and not worry about fakes

Back
Top Bottom