the thread about nothing...

Damn I’m tripping, i thought you were Ahat posting the pic of the bag so :lol: I know you drive the cinco punto zero

Dropping off my current Sonata(giving it to inlaws) then heading out to get my ride

You went from a sonata to a BMW? :smokin

200w.gif

I've finally made up my mind after racking my brain about it for months and pouring over it the last week or so...

I'm forgoing the Physical Therapist Assistant program and going straight through to pursue the doctorate to become a a licensed Physical Therapist.

Feeling some peace of mind for once.

I've finally made up my mind after racking my brain about it for months and pouring over it the last week or so...

I'm forgoing the Physical Therapist Assistant program and going straight through to pursue the doctorate to become a a licensed Physical Therapist.

When you know what you exactly want, nothing should stop you, and no other person advice or opinions should sway you the other way. Good luck on your path go get that money.

Congrats on making up your mind.

A while back when I was at a crossroads, I was deciding between nursing and physical therapy. I went with nursing. Some part of me wishes I could take it back.

Had a 98 special edition in TAN as my first car. I hit a curb doing some stupid **** and ****ed up the frame :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom