the thread about nothing...

Listen, he did his thing in Wash, BUT hes a Titan now, plus i be pullin for you guys (Hawks) :nerd:

Russy :pimp:

Skittles :pimp:

Pete :pimp:

Unless we play each other than its **** you :lol:

Greatest 4 years of your life. The true golden years man take advantage
maybe for yall but damn im a sophmore and havent even been to a party yet -_- .And school itself is horrible cause my teachers just try and give u as much homeowrk as they can so you dont have a social life. I mean maybe when im a junior or senior things will be better but damn this s*** is weak b, get me out of here

can anyone make this AVY sized and maybe throw MMG in the corner? thanks pleighbois
locker.gif

nerd.gif
it sucks but i tired right? 
laugh.gif

^ didn't fee like this one was good so i edited ur current 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Greatest 4 years of your life. The true golden years man take advantage
maybe for yall but damn im a sophmore and havent even been to a party yet -_- .And school itself is horrible cause my teachers just try and give u as much homeowrk as they can so you dont have a social life. I mean maybe when im a junior or senior things will be better but damn this s*** is weak b, get me out of here
Junior year is really where it pops off you're right, and the sophmore year workload was the hardest, but you should be glad its this way. This is your prime "lay the groundwork for college apps" year, then it slows down drastically with the SAT and teachers easing off and Senior Year is a year of doing nothing. 
idc what anyone says high school SUCKS
better then college or working a 9-5....but you wont realize it until youre done with hs...
college> high school by far

but high school was fun
IDK man the ratio of responsibility to BS was way higher in college. Plus high school is the time where you get exposed to so much of the stuff that is important in your life. Real friendships, your first relationships, first taste of true responsibility, party environments, etc etc. High school man I miss it like crazy

Here you go MMG

2ceoml4.jpg

Good work though Omega
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: mmg
College > High school.

I hated the structure of school and always wanted to do as I please. Stupid rules like no gum in class, no talking use to irk the **** out of me all through school. College has been a cakewalk, do whatever I please and still get these grades? Hell yea.

my bad... i thought you was trying to come at TAY sideways...
i'm over here like "you one of the famb... what's really good?" i take my last statement back...
my apologeez.

no prob. you gotta regulate when folks try to come at TAY wrong. :smokin

So does anyone here do AVY requests? Mine is pretty easy...no GIF or anything. Basically want 10PieceNuggets in bold and red text (preferably whatever text NT uses) with a black background. Thats all.

alll that effort to make the troll avy could've jus givin the real one

remember pleighboi i control the next box of nothing :nerd:

alll that effort to make the troll avy could've jus givin the real one

remember pleighboi i control the next box of nothing :nerd:

I already won it though :lol:

I'm on my Secret Santa steeze now 8)

I'll see what I can do :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom