the thread about nothing...

How does that even happen? What kind of powers you have now?

Asking for a friend

They hit me up. I just review pic and messages that’s have been flagged. It’s a few people, we vote on what to do(delete the pic/profile). It’s a bunch of pettiness(sexy women being sexy), random pics of nothing, and D picks.

This is a total noob question. So these backwoods and swishers are low grade cigars which can be smoked right out of the package. People just take out the filling to put their weed in? Why don't they sell just the wrap and not waste the original filling?

Swishers, yea. Backwoods are a little bit more complicated. Some consider rolling backwoods a skill. They do sell wraps but blunts are more accessible.

I always thought splitting backwoods was just a life hack, not like their meant for that, either way I never looked back once I got hip to rolling papers (Although I'm not a big smoker to begin with)

PertinentMiniatureJaguar-max-14mb.gif

FlowerySeriousAmericancrayfish-max-14mb.gif

please share, so we know not to make the same mistake.

I let a bad one get by me at work. Yea, she was playing a little games, but that’s what bad ones do. She told me she had bf whole time acting thirsty. I should’ve said what was really on my mind instead of worrying about how it was going play out. Really and truly I didn’t believe it.

Then that check came in the mail today..FDB!

i’m willing to drop the bread if it’s worth it. but i want a nice picture even tho i don’t watch too much tv or play games like that anymore.
From what I saw on the market at Best Buy LG OLED TV's imo is best picture quality I've seen in a long time. Better than the Samsung 3D TV I had.

I'm not a/v expert but I know what good and bad hit up Best Buy and ask questions.

Flight supposed to leave 550pm.. got cancelled... now rebooked... to 11pm tomorrow... I'm in this airport for over 24hours... shot... wow

Back
Top Bottom