the thread about nothing...

D-Wade should go

Low key can't wait for fall semester to start to not have to work FT anymore. It also means summer would be over which sucks.

Will check that Montreal video when i get home :pimp:

Just speaking from experience...

Being in a rut, will give you that time to reflect and grow stronger. Bro, you're going to get through this. Real Talk!

Accepting and knowing it is the first step! Now what you're going to do about it?

Get out that comfort zone. Figure out what it is that keeping you in it. Fear? Failure?

Put them goals in place, and take one step and day at a time.

Bro, THANK YOU. I needed this

Bro, THANK YOU. I needed this

We're rooting for you fam.

I still do this from this day; take a notebook and write down a bunch of goals and ideas you have in mind. Then from there, plan to reach it. Narrow it down and work towards it. Look at it everyday fam. A reminder.

Just be patient and know that things will come to you; just have work towards taking STEPS toward it.

Need
8CE952BE-E35B-46CC-A7F0-39EAF74AFEC4.png

We're rooting for you fam.

I still do this from this day; take a notebook and write down a bunch of goals and ideas you have in mind. Then from there, plan to reach it. Narrow it down and work towards it. Look at it everyday fam. A reminder.

Just be patient and know that things will come to you; just have work towards taking STEPS toward it.

TRUF

I have my acceptance letter for grad school hanging on the wall of my bedroom.

Some days i don't want to go to school, some days i don't want to study. So i look at it and it reminds me of the joy i felt when i received it. It motivates me to continue.

More than half of it is completed now. Two 3-class semester to go. So far, i didn't get anything under A- and i have a 3.95 GPA.

Writing down your goals and having a reminder in your face everyday will motivate you to achieve it.

Just speaking from experience...

Being in a rut, will give you that time to reflect and grow stronger. Bro, you're going to get through this. Real Talk!

Accepting and knowing it is the first step! Now what you're going to do about it?

Get out that comfort zone. Figure out what it is that keeping you in it. Fear? Failure?

Put them goals in place, and take one step and day at a time.

Need to check this out later, been bored with life lately smh

Plain tuna sandwich with chips and red kool aid >

plain means tuna , mayo, and a little bit of salt and black pepper

some people be putting onions and ****

You did the high protein low carb diet with those cans of tuna? I had a co-worker who ate 3 cans of tuna for lunch everyday. He was beast in the gym so I guess it made sense for him

Back
Top Bottom