the thread about nothing...

ran up the second longest metro escalator this morning...

"Second longest escalator is Bethesda (Red Line) at 213'10"."

felt invincible.
smokin.gif
everybody else was stopping but i just powered past them.

Passed my Calc 1/2 class with a B.
pimp.gif
Now I got Engineering Calc II to worry about.
Good luck, srs. Calc 2 is probably the one class at my school that causes people to drop out of engineering their Freshman/Sophomore year because their GPA plummeted after that class.

Good Morning yall, everybody have a great day!

I got a good morning call from this girl I been trying to hit off for awhile about the yambs, but I CANT miss class, so I told her I would come over tonight. Shes so thick, I dont know how long ima last in it though

I opened a dispute against an ebay seller. I won the auction 10 days ago, and a few days later emailed the seller asking when he was going to ship it, and when I could get some tracking info. He emailed me back saying that it would be shipped the next day, and I would get the tracking number.

A full week after that, I havent received any information from him, and have emailed him several time with no response. I filed a claim, but I dont know much about the Ebay claims process, and how to make sure I get my money back

I opened a dispute against an ebay seller. I won the auction 10 days ago, and a few days later emailed the seller asking when he was going to ship it, and when I could get some tracking info. He emailed me back saying that it would be shipped the next day, and I would get the tracking number.

A full week after that, I havent received any information from him, and have emailed him several time with no response. I filed a claim, but I dont know much about the Ebay claims process, and how to make sure I get my money back

Ebay will give him, i believe, a week to respond to the claim. If he doesn't you'll win and ebay will refund you your money. If he does, it'll go to the resolution center and they'll have the final say. But if he hasn't shipped the item you have a very good chance of winning.

Morning all

No photoshop

He brought her those flowers, and someone else will be recieving those glazed yambs
Sad but true. She's probably only "dating" him to look like a nice girl in front of everyone and to save face. And at night when she tells him that she's hanging out with friends, she's really getting her yambs extracted by a football player

He brought her those flowers, and someone else will be recieving those glazed yambs
Sad but true. She's probably only "dating" him to look like a nice girl in front of everyone and to save face. And at night when she tells him that she's hanging out with friends, she's really getting her yambs extracted by a football player

Tyrone

I really appreciate how this Young Roddy song "Landing Strip" sounds through my headphones

Edit: This Chili Peppers too

Last edited:
Passed my Calc 1/2 class with a B. :pimp: Now I got Engineering Calc II to worry about.

Good luck, srs. Calc 2 is probably the one class at my school that causes people to drop out of engineering their Freshman/Sophomore year because their GPA plummeted after that class.

oh i definitely know what you're saying. people who are currently taking that calc 2 class are getting 50's & 60's on the most recent midterm.

I switched into engineering pre-major track this year after being a weeded-out Bio Pre-med major as a freshman. I figured out that I wanted to become either a Mech E or MSE (Leaning towards the latter) rather than becoming a physician and needed to get my priorities straightened out. Got C's in Bio and Chemistry, retook Calc 1, then finally got a B in that Calc class I retook this semester which is a transition between Calc 1 and 2 (Ohio State is just transitioning into semesters). I felt I could have gotten an A if it weren't for the first midterm though. Physics is frustrating for me this semester. Got a long way to go for that degree.

Feels good to finally get a good grade in a math class, but yeah, I'm definitely concerned about Calc 2 next semester and then Mathematical Topics for Engineers (combination of Calc III and Diff Eq I think).

I did not put in the time last year at all for math, and that's why I did so poorly. But it's not gonna happen again, since I've been putting in work. :smokin

Who's to say they are even dating?

oh i definitely know what you're saying. people who are currently taking that calc 2 class are getting 50's & 60's on the most recent midterm.
I switched into engineering pre-major track this year after being a weeded-out Bio Pre-med major as a freshman. I figured out that I wanted to become either a Mech E or MSE (Leaning towards the latter) rather than becoming a physician and needed to get my priorities straightened out. Got C's in Bio and Chemistry, retook Calc 1, then finally got a B in that Calc class I retook this semester which is a transition between Calc 1 and 2 (Ohio State is just transitioning into semesters). I felt I could have gotten an A if it weren't for the first midterm though. Physics is frustrating for me this semester. Got a long way to go for that degree.
Feels good to finally get a good grade in a math class, but yeah, I'm definitely concerned about Calc 2 next semester and then Mathematical Topics for Engineers (combination of Calc III and Diff Eq I think).
I did not put in the time last year at all for math, and that's why I did so poorly. But it's not gonna happen again, since I've been putting in work.
smokin.gif
Search patrickjmt on youtube. He helped me through all my math classes. He literally covers every single topic in every math course you will study as an engineer, dude's a genius. He also explains it in the most simplistic way to help you understand it. As for the rest of your courses, they should be a breeze after Calc 2. Calc 3 is super easy if you understand vectors and trig. Diff eq is just straightforward, what you see is what you get. Not too many curveballs can be thrown with that class. The only other one that might give you trouble is Matrices/Linear Algebra. I personally really liked it, I know others who have hated it. It's either your good at it or you're not, no in between. It's a different way of thinking, more logical based. I'm currently in ME and Nuc E and I love it. Very broad field and you can do a lot with the degee. MSE is also very good as well, it is growing FAST. My high school teacher wanted me to do Material Sciences but I opted for Mechanical because I want to work with engines instead.Also, congratulations fam. It's a great feeling ain't it. Chase it. No better feeling in the world right now than doing well in school. To me, if I do well in school, nothing can keep me down.

Last edited:
Anyone use Chrome and always have this problem? Idk what's going on, I delete the cache and 30 minutes later it happesn again. The blanks are supposed to be smilies

Back
Top Bottom