the thread about nothing...

So they renovated our office. we were working remote from home for 2 months.

Everyone now is in the new cubes, and locations.

I loved my cube before, I could see everyone and just chill.

Now i'm in the front so people can see my 3 monitors. I have to get some privacy screens setup so they don't see me scrolling NT. :nthat:

So they renovated our office. we were working remote from home for 2 months.

Everyone now is in the new cubes, and locations.

I loved my cube before, I could see everyone and just chill.

Now i'm in the front so people can see my 3 monitors. I have to get some privacy screens setup so they don't see me scrolling NT. :nthat:
8A6DC791-A452-4D93-A040-05E0997CB787.gif
C5BE8110-681C-4543-BD30-7D9BC0FA27AF.gif

Your welcome

Anyone ever been in a long distance relationship?

I have but it was more of a long distance booty call because I didn’t care about her. I knew she ****ed around and she knew I ****ed around...the difference is SHE was extra jealous and accusing me. I couldn’t care less as long as she buss it open when I arrived.

If you really think about it, Instagram is a tool by the powers that be to promote consumerism. It's legit driving our economy and the world economy to an extent.

If you really think about it, Instagram is a tool by the powers that be to promote consumerism. It's legit driving our economy and the world economy to an extent.

I consider the internet to be Television’s little brother. Just as bad though.

Man this spidey trailer made me realize something ive missed all these years.

Rey Mysterio's finisher 619 is 69 the sex position with 1 as the rope smh

Bet you didn’t know the reason why musiq soulchild wore sunglasses cause he was cockeyed and it very noticeable so he judt kept wearing sunglasses to hide it.

Back
Top Bottom