the thread about nothing...

Asked my wife if she would make me a roast last night. Wake up this morning and this crazy *** made me 2 five pound roasts & veggies. Ran her errands while she was at work and cleaned the house just so I don’t seem ungrateful. I just wanted to be lazy today too. Women are diabolical sometimes.:lol:

giphy.gif

Asked my wife if she would make me a roast last night. Wake up this morning and this crazy *** made me 2 five pound roasts & veggies. Ran her errands while she was at work and cleaned the house just so I don’t seem ungrateful. I just wanted to be lazy today too. Women are diabolical sometimes.:lol:

But, you earned so much credit for the future, bro. All in one day. And for that, much respect. The glass is half-full! :lol:

Shopping for jeans is difficult. How you can be one size in one pair and a different size in a different pair. One number makes a world of difference in how they look and fit
Cut + Fit + vanity sizing makes shopping online almost impossible. Not to mention alot of the denim specialty spots dont even have a return policy

the ven Wallace play is actually a foul though with the body. let that be any other defender and the whistle is blowing for the foul...not the jump ball.

Back
Top Bottom