the thread about nothing...

Nah no nudity but I put it in a spoiler. But someone made it hot by quoting me.

1576703288087.gif

Ohh that it is lol. You ever been? Its dope & as every city has it's pros & cons & is nowhere near perfect, but, nonetheless it's home :D & I love it here
Never. I want to and there’s multiple times where I had a chance to go but I always end up going some place overseas or some destination that’s more secluded.

I’m afraid of going some place that might be similar to SF and regret wasting my vacation time. But I still have an interest in checking out NY and eventually I will go.

Last edited by a moderator:
eBay seller sent me an item that's in awful condition. He said it was in mint in the ad. There are marks, scuffs and the paint is chipped on one of the buttons. He said he doesn't accept returns but this is unacceptable.

eBay seller sent me an item that's in awful condition. He said it was in mint in the ad. There are marks, scuffs and the paint is chipped on one of the buttons. He said he doesn't accept returns but this is unacceptable.
Message the seller if you haven’t yet. Sometimes they will still accept a return.

Take a pic of it and contact Ebay . You will get to return it

Never. I want to and there’s multiple times where I had a chance to go but I always end up going some place overseas or some destination that’s more secluded.

I’m afraid of going some place that might be similar to SF and regret wasting my vacation time. But I still have an interest in checking out NY and eventually I will go.
Lol I hear ya there's soo many destinations to choose from. Every year I say to myself this is the year I'm going to visit Cali & it never happens. This year we went to Canada instead of Cali last year ChiTown instead of Cali year before that DC/Boston/Philly roadtrip instead of Cali but I swear no matter what 2020 I'm getting my *** to Cali. It looks soo awesome & full of many different vibes & cultures. Plus 2020 I get my 3rd paid week off of vaca so It's going to be exciting. I get where you're coming from but not to worry SF & NYC are different in many ways. Hit me up if you ever come through I gotchu. I'll give you a list of all the go-to tourist/non-tourist spots. Just remember there's a whole lot more to NYC than just Manhattan lol

Lol I hear ya there's soo many destinations to choose from. Every year I say to myself this is the year I'm going to visit Cali & it never happens. This year we went to Canada instead of Cali last year ChiTown instead of Cali year before that DC/Boston/Philly roadtrip instead of Cali but I swear no matter what 2020 I'm getting my *** to Cali. It looks soo awesome & full of many different vibes & cultures. Plus 2020 I get my 3rd paid week off of vaca so It's going to be exciting. I get where you're coming from but not to worry SF & NYC are different in many ways. Hit me up if you ever come through I gotchu. I'll give you a list of all the go-to tourist/non-tourist spots. Just remember there's a whole lot more to NYC than just Manhattan lol
:lol: Yea man, there’s so many places to choose from it’s hard to decide where to go. 3 weeks of paid vacation is a decent amount. I think a week max in SF is cool, anything else I’m afraid you might be bored esp since you’re coming from NY and maybe fly or do a road trip to SoCal. Honestly SoCal is a lot more exciting than the Bay, more things to do and places to eat. I see SF as a more laid back version of NYC based on what I’ve seen. I’ll definitely hit you up for recommendations when I go. You seem to know the good spot to eat and chill. I’m sure you know some of us here is from the SF area, you know you could ask us for any recommendations too.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 days ago I went to a McDonald's on Utica avenue and ordered 3 fish sandwiches (just the sandwiches with no cheese ). The Jamaican lady behind the counter said $15.85. I said Hell no and went home .

Mickey D's really raping people that bad now ?

Yeah. A value meal is $10+ now. The only reason I had a Double Quarter Pounder meal last week was because I had a coupon for a free soda and fries.

im from the bay area and spent a couple of weeks in nyc last summer...i thought the same thing about it being similar...but its really different and fun...if youre used to paying sf/bay area prices...nyc will be nice...food is cheap and you can walk into something fun day/night...

i think i averaged 16 miles/day of walking...id walk 8 during the day with fam doing touristy stuff...and id walk 8 in the evening exploring...there is hella good food on each block out there...you can get a great meal for $5...its crazy...bring cash and bring your own green from the bay

2 days ago I went to a McDonald's on Utica avenue and ordered 3 fish sandwiches (just the sandwiches with no cheese ). The Jamaican lady behind the counter said $15.85. I said Hell no and went home .

Mickey D's really raping people that bad now ?
Gotta get on McDonald's app next time, they put deals on there.

But you should've gotten Popeyes Chicken sandwich....

Haven't had McDonald's fish fillet in years, I don't even think it's real fish. Lol

Should've done a meet up.
I'm just saying.

7's are highly intelligent. This can be applied to any field even sports but like I mentioned on various occasions, they are injury-prone.
....man, don’t even remind me of injuries.

Gotta get on McDonald's app next time, they put deals on there.

But you should've gotten Popeyes Chicken sandwich....

Haven't had McDonald's fish fillet in years, I don't even think it's real fish. Lol
I just had McDonalds last night as a quick and easy meal. Ordered 1 McChicken sandwich and 1 six piece nuggets and a Diet Coke. Thinking to myself “this should be a low sugar and semi healthy meal, good job, Jason”...... THIS **** SPIKED MY SUGAR TO 203 POINTS :angry::blush: This food is trash man, bro doesn’t even think it’s actually chicken. Yeah man, stay away from that place and their sandwiches.

:lol: Yea man, there’s so many places to choose from it’s hard to decide where to go. 3 weeks of paid vacation is a decent amount. I think a week max in SF is cool, anything else I’m afraid you might be bored esp since you’re coming from NY and maybe fly or do a road trip to SoCal. Honestly SoCal is a lot more exciting than the Bay, more things to do and places to eat. I see SF as a more laid back version of NYC based on what I’ve seen. I’ll definitely hit you up for recommendations when I go. You seem to know the good spot to eat and chill. I’m sure you know some of us here is from the SF area, you know you could ask us for any recommendations too.
For sure the world is such a big rock with amazing destinations in every corner. Wish I was rich...all I'd do is travel lol. Yeah 3 weeks isn't too bad...we have to wait 5 years for the 3rd week to go through...wack lol & tops out @ 4 weeks 5 days after like 20 years of service + sick/personal & clinic days. Yeah we want to do 2 weeks in Cali. Start from NorCal & work our way down to SoCal. SF def seems interesting too so thats def on our itinerary. Yeah fam hit me up we can link up & get some grub & checkout some dope spots. Lol & yeah I def do...lifelong New Yorker here so I know the spots. And for sure, def going to be hitting you & the other Cali dudes for recommendations, good lookin out. Cali is such a huge state with amazing weather & that's where it really beats NYC. Upstate NY is dope too but mostly farmlands, the city is where most of the popping stuff is. I wanna drive on the Pacific Coast Highway for sure & checkout the Redwoods Forest

Back
Top Bottom