the thread about nothing...

Camila Cabello getting DRAGGED for racist tumblr posts from a decade ago.

She is a 5 lifepath born on a 3 day btw. So she should have good looks and be a good entertainer.
Did she actually say something agains another racist or was she dropping n bombs.

787DEB53-E7AD-4754-A12D-AD6D27298FCF.gif

alonzofacepalmlebrontech.gif

tenor (5).gif
If you disagree, then make your case with actual points.

What is the name of the actor in the first gif btw?

First year with my current company and just realized we work New Years Eve.... only off Christmas Eve , day and New Year’s Day.

I’m pissed.... my old job we used to have 23rd - 2nd off and if we decided to come in it was OT

im salty as hell

First year with my current company and just realized we work New Years Eve.... only off Christmas Eve , day and New Year’s Day.

I’m pissed.... my old job we used to have 23rd - 2nd off and if we decided to come in it was OT

im salty as hell
Welcome to hell.

Chances are it'll be a half or 3/5ths day though.

eBay seller sent me an item that's in awful condition. He said it was in mint in the ad. There are marks, scuffs and the paint is chipped on one of the buttons. He said he doesn't accept returns but this is unacceptable.
Oh, you most definitely can get a refund. You're the buyer.

The media needs to start telling us the motive behind violent crimes. Even if it was a botched robbery, say it. Some stories sound like we live in GTA Online with safe mode off. Like at any given moment someone could run up, stab you and steal your Corolla. Idk why they want to scare people out of going outside...and that all women want to do. It’s crazy.

Only their breakfast menu is good. Still get their sausage egg McMuffin or sausage biscuit with eggs no cheese meal once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom