the thread about nothing...

I like playing 2K online, but it's wild corny how people use a timeout and pause consecutively to take you out of the game. I guess it's gonna keep going on if it works...

I know it pulls me out.

Looking like mother Teresa action figure with a Rambo rocket launcher accidentally packed in.
1577054681286.jpeg

1577054770176.jpeg

**** is ridiculous, *** so fat you can see it from the front. I know I'm not the only one in here who peeped it
Those are the ones even the ladies take notice of as well, to compare. I’ve noticed when a girl like that walks in the room the other girls tend to look at all the men to see our reaction or at least see where our eyes are facing, lol.

The girl I saw in line caught me looking a few times but she didn’t seem to care. Seems like she did all she could to make sure that booty was facing me.

This wasn’t it though, felt like I caught it trying to hover over me and I was the one not letting go. It panicked :lol:

Man hell no! Hahahahaha She HISSED at me so she ****ed that up already.

My brother told me he had felt something wrap it’s arms around him as he slept. He was terrified when it started to lick the side of his face and he couldnt scream.
It happened to your bro the same night it happened to you? That succubus was being a **** that night!

Last minute shopping sucks.

Handle the nieces gifts today.

Got word on Friday that my mother does NOT want cash as my wife suggested she did.

So okay I'll get her pics of the fam, gift card to her favorite store and one of the collector barbies she seems to get every year.

Collector barbie isnt so easy to find. However through my Googles, I see multiple J.C. Penney locations near me have it in stock. Closest is 18 miles away followed by 20 miles. Whatever, I head to one of them.

Try calling on the way. Call is answered and hung up. Blah.

So I get there. Parking is a **** show. As I'm looking for a park im back on the phone and website is nke displaying out of stock. The 3 locations showing stock are now saying not available. 45 minutes in traffic for nothing.

Find one on amazon that is available to ship and arrive before christmas. And of course it's a 90 percent mark up.

Blah.

Just got shipping confirmation on my ornaments too.

That's everyrhing.

I got no idea what to get my 20 year old nephew so he's getting cash and bud.

So I arrive home to 2 amazon packages in front of my door. They dont belong to me and I did not order anything so I contact amazon support. After giving them the tracking numbers they tell me to either throw them away or keep the packages. Is something they've always done?

So I arrive home to 2 amazon packages in front of my door. They dont belong to me and I did not order anything so I contact amazon support. After giving them the tracking numbers they tell me to either throw them away or keep the packages. Is something they've always done?

Yes

I've been getting this ladys Amazon packages these past couple months. Even after talking with Amazon

What is in it? I think Amazon operates on such high volume, they don't care. They know there will be a misdelivery here and there.

Back
Top Bottom