the thread about nothing...

Lucky you man. If I asked them I’d get nothing but “aww I don’t need anything” or my pops would want something extravagant. He got a new tv and we rearranged his living so hopefully he’s cool with that.
My P's play the same game :lol: . So I just start threatening to buy them a toaster and other useless things till they mention something 😂 . Pops is the funniest too. Says he doesn't want anything until I mention shoes or music equipment :lol::nerd:. This time around he wanted hi hats and a stand to go with his Cajon. Got him the Cajon and bass pedal past year.
IMG_20201226_203905.jpg

My P's play the same game :lol: . So I just start threatening to buy them a toaster and other useless things till they mention something 😂 . Pops is the funniest too. Says he doesn't want anything until I mention shoes or music equipment :lol::nerd:. This time around he wanted hi hats and a stand to go with his Cajon. Got him the Cajon and bass pedal past year.
Good plan! It should cut down on the guessing part by at least 83% . That was awesome of you to get him the instruments he’s been asking for :emoji_fire: :emoji_hugging:

My dad already has 2 guitars but he did need a mic stand. Luckily my bro came through at the last minute and got him one. Now he’s wants a green backdrop so he can make videos of himself singing to ladies on Facebook with all sorts of wild footage behind him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom