the thread about nothing...

I brought this up in another thread, and I’m not downplaying the seriousness of the pandemic by any means, especially if people on here have lost loved ones, but how the hell we already got a vaccine for the ‘VID, in less than a year, but the scientist and doctors can’t cure baldness? They could be curing people and changing lives for the better.

Dwayne Haskins really got a bad late Christmas present today getting released by Washington Football Team! He really got fired on his day off.

Went to the Starbucks by my job, ordered my coffee, got through the drive-thru, just to find out someone paid for my coffee a few cars ahead of me, legit kind of got me in the feels.
How does this work?

It isn't like the people 2 cars head of you knew how much your order would be.

Explain it to me. I am ignorant on that whole process.

How does this work?

Fam, alls I know is when I got to the window, the Barista said my order was paid for by the individual two cars up. As we were in line he/she maybe saw that I was one deep, but I honestly don’t know, but I felt good about it.

So I bought this apartment, the project was rock solid, a 15th floor in a 20th floor building, excellent location, a pool and a gym on the top of the building, reception was beautiful, everything great, developer, builder and backing bank all extremely well known in the industry, the apartment as a whole a little bit expensive but I was ready.

Developer, which is the builder as well, pre-covid, was expecting to be delivering units on September this year.

Delays, delays, delays, understandable ... but oh man the ****ty service they've been delivering, that was it. I'm unable to reach anyone from management in the las two or three months .

So that was it, a couple of weeks ago I decided it was enough, I took upon the contracts and all of the legal documents that I had on them and I started to write the suit. A civil suit. I also filled two administrative complaints, which are easy to follow and will end up most likely in sanctions to them.

Reading and reading through all that legalese, these people is covered all over, but it's so abusive the way they write up these contracts, that most of the judges know to well what's really happening, that they end up making them pay, so at this point my suit might make a few months to be heard and a year to be decided but I'll be able to snatch them at least 30%-40% of the original price of purchase, plus they have to give me back the other 30% I already paid+interest.

Horrible situation nonetheless, I was expecting to have the apartment by now and I hate playing the lawyer for myself.

I will have to settle with a different apartment.

So I bought this apartment, the project was rock solid, a 15th floor in a 20th floor building, excellent location, a pool and a gym on the top of the building, reception was beautiful, everything great, developer, builder and backing bank all extremely well known in the industry, the apartment as a whole a little bit expensive but I was ready.

Developer, which is the builder as well, pre-covid, was expecting to be delivering units on September this year.

Delays, delays, delays, understandable ... but oh man the ****ty service they've been delivering, that was it. I'm unable to reach anyone from management in the las two or three months .

So that was it, a couple of weeks ago I decided it was enough, I took upon the contracts and all of the legal documents that I had on them and I started to write the suit. A civil suit. I also filled two administrative complaints, which are easy to follow and will end up most likely in sanctions to them.

Reading and reading through all that legalese, these people is covered all over, but it's so abusive the way they write up these contracts, that most of the judges know to well what's really happening, that they end up making them pay, so at this point my suit might make a few months to be heard and a year to be decided but I'll be able to snatch them at least 30%-40% of the original price of purchase, plus they have to give me back the other 30% I already paid+interest.

Horrible situation nonetheless, I was expecting to have the apartment by now and I hate playing the lawyer for myself.

I will have to settle with a different apartment.
Get me. I hate bad business. That’s dope you’re a real lawyer and can defend yourself. I live in a small town and the police and socialites get away with so much. I’ve always wished I could just take them to war in court.

How does this work?

You can ask the barista how much the total was for the people behind you and tell them you'd like to pay for their order.

Ooooweee
Columbia :pimp: :smokin

Lol

Have never never never been in that street in my life. And I can recommend staying away from the center of Medellin. There's nothing there at all, it is considered a really marginalized and dangerous area. NO BUENO

And my man I don't know who shot that but Medellin is filled with places MUCH MUCH MUCH better than that. Se paso de gringo ese man :lol:

Girls in the video doesn't even make justice to regular Medellin Girls or Paisas as we call them hahah

When any of y'all is down here and I'm do let me know

Get me. I hate bad business. That’s dope you’re a real lawyer and can defend yourself. I live in a small town and the police and socialites get away with so much. I’ve always wished I could just take them to war in court.

I wished there wasn't anything I had to defend myself from :lol:

Take them, you don't need to be a lawyer or have big law behind. But expect to be despised for some months or years.

I'm a little tired of practising here tbh, I was just hoping to get the apartment and leave. I'm really looking forward to make the move to the UEA or Brasil for 2022. This coming year my plate is full.

Back
Top Bottom