the thread about nothing...

Don't know if it's her eyes or what but always found Winona had something
Stranger-Things-L-evolution-physique-de-Winona-Ryder.jpg

“I get frustrated when people say where did the time go. You just weren't paying attention. A day is a day, a month is a month, a year is a year.”

-Neil Peart

Coworker Elise has her chest out on her IG story again :lol: With glitter on her nipple for some reason
No wonder she's apparently gotten 2 accounts banned before.

Time to make an ********. If you’re going to post pics like that, might as well get paid for it.

speaking of Winona and what she has, this movie could actually pinpoint what she has special....
MV5BNjZmNjhjMGUtYmNmYi00MGYyLTk0YTItOWM4MmVmMDIwNmU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg

love this movie.
Didn't see it yet, so many ones on my list :lol:
I'm watching two ones alternatively today
L.A. Confidential, it's been years I wanted to see it, I'm in the middle of it and I'm absolutely not deceived, great casting and acting and Les Grandes Bouches, a french movie, with great dialogues.
In France we used to have good movies long time ago, with great dialogues, but nowadays only rotten movies.
I don't know how it happened. For someone who loves dialogues and is not affraid to watch ones subtitled check Bertrand Blier and Bernie Bonvoisin, their movies always have great dialogues ^^
Tenue de Soirée et Les Démons de Jésus for example.

Let's talk about 8 MM : it's been years, finally watched it, again, great casting...Well it was really deceiving. I love Nicolas Cage but find a good movie with him is a pain (Joe was great).
This movie could have been so much better. Less action, more investigation...Some plot twist like in a lot of great american movies, but no. It is simple, and not in a good way...
Need to watch Scent of a Woman and a ton of classic haven't seen yet, it's so exciting to haven't seen yet movies I know a lot of them must be great...
Serpico etc.

Didn't see it yet, so many ones on my list :lol:
I'm watching two ones alternatively today
L.A. Confidential, it's been years I wanted to see it, I'm in the middle of it and I'm absolutely not deceived, great casting and acting and Les Grandes Bouches, a french movie, with great dialogues.
In France we used to have good movies long time ago, with great dialogues, but nowadays only rotten movies.
I don't know how it happened. For someone who loves dialogues and is not affraid to watch ones subtitled check Bertrand Blier and Bernie Bonvoisin, their movies always have great dialogues ^^
Tenue de Soirée et Les Démons de Jésus for example.

Let's talk about 8 MM : it's been years, finally watched it, again, great casting...Well it was really deceiving. I love Nicolas Cage but find a good movie with him is a pain (Joe was great).
This movie could have been so much better. Less action, more investigation...Some plot twist like in a lot of great american movies, but no. It is simple, and not in a good way...
Need to watch Scent of a Woman and a ton of classic haven't seen yet, it's so exciting to haven't seen yet movies I know a lot of them must be great...
Serpico etc.
Scent of a Woman is also nice. it's a good movie but it's not the best since I've seen better. the only reason I watched it was because of Gabrielle Anwar. too bad she was only there for a couple of minutes and very much just a teaser. other than that, it's a good movie. as far as something like a Scent of a Woman type of movie, I have some some which are my favorites. School Ties (least favorite), With Honors (runner-up), and the Emperor's Club (top spot). be warned that these movies are more philosophical in nature and could bore the hell out of somebody looking for action. those 3 talks more about school, the school system and it's politics. so if you are into that kind of genre, then these might interest you.

btw, 8mm is an ok movie. not the best but interesting. I do agree that the execution could have been better. speaking of Crazy Nic, I was curious if this movie would have been made....

I don't see him as Superman but could have been a good villain in a superhero movie.

Time to make an ********. If you’re going to post pics like that, might as well get paid for it.
It’s definitely something that wouldn’t look out of place there :lol: Had to censor some things obviously but you get the gist.
2F009E3A-A7B7-4CFF-A310-083D3E66BA89.jpeg

It’s definitely something that wouldn’t look out of place there :lol: Had to censor some things obviously but you get the gist.
2F009E3A-A7B7-4CFF-A310-083D3E66BA89.jpeg
you should return the favor and copy this exact pose and post it on IG. with the caption, "Back at You".

Watched the Malice at the Palace doc. Not too much new info from it, but I did learn that Jamal Tinsley indirectly caused the entire thing when he instigated Ron Artest into fouling Ben Wallace at the end of the game.

Scent of a Woman is also nice. it's a good movie but it's not the best since I've seen better. the only reason I watched it was because of Gabrielle Anwar. too bad she was only there for a couple of minutes and very much just a teaser. other than that, it's a good movie. as far as something like a Scent of a Woman type of movie, I have some some which are my favorites. School Ties (least favorite), With Honors (runner-up), and the Emperor's Club (top spot). be warned that these movies are more philosophical in nature and could bore the hell out of somebody looking for action. those 3 talks more about school, the school system and it's politics. so if you are into that kind of genre, then these might interest you.
I don't really care about action and politics, more about dialogues ^^

Is that Amy?
Nah that’s Elise, another coworker. Amy is good friends with her outside of work though.

A while ago when I browsed Elise’s IG to check out her graphic designs she was working on for a charity fundraiser, I clicked on her story and out of nowhere there’s a photo of her just completely topless. I didn’t really know her back then so I figured I’d text Amy about the nude photo to ask her if she knew Elise and what’s going on there, assuming it must’ve been an accidental upload or something.

She replied “Hahaha that’s Elise for you”, followed by “She’s sitting next to me”. :smh::lol:

Last edited:

Attachments

• orange-on-this-harley-davidson-v-rod-cant-hold-a-candle-to-the-custom-wheels_6.jpg
    orange-on-this-harley-davidson-v-rod-cant-hold-a-candle-to-the-custom-wheels_6.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 166
Bruh I swear when I stopped reaching out and checking on peoples well being is the time I figured out I didn’t have any friends
Folks that would swear up and down we are cool isn’t even aware that I lost my mom and my aunt within a full calendar year

my last real friend from high school passed away from Sickle Cell way back 2018 and since then I haven’t heard from anyone that use the term friend when describing me

it’s been eye opening for years
Like damn we wouldn’t talk at all if I didn’t speak :smh: :smh: :smh:

it’s even worse because of the era we live in where it so many options to reach out with a touch screen

Back
Top Bottom