the thread about nothing...

My mom unknowingly using my flash drive at work that was filled with "pix" when I was in the 9th grade.
walter-white-you-got-me.gif
iDDXCDiecFHuE.gif
i86hK9SxHFWzA.gif

I love all types of women.

:smh: missed opportunity with a hot girl today. Gave me the eye and smile, and I didn't capitalize.

:smh: missed opportunity with a hot girl today. Gave me the eye and smile, and I didn't capitalize.

I'm not eem gonna lie. Same exact thing happened to me today.
Shorty has been eyeing me since day one of class. Today she was looking extra fine too. As I walked out of class she was waiting. I walked right passed her and completely ignored her. I felt like a moron.

I was riding my bike to my car when I heard some scraping noise. Thought nothing of it until I got close to the parking lot. Apparently some girl tried to take a turn a little to fast on wet pavement and fell off her bike.

I'm not eem gonna lie. Same exact thing happened to me today.
Shorty has been eyeing me since day one of class. Today she was looking extra fine too. As I walked out of class she was waiting. I walked right passed her and completely ignored her. I felt like a moron.

I was riding my bike to my car when I heard some scraping noise. Thought nothing of it until I got close to the parking lot. Apparently some girl tried to take a turn a little to fast on wet pavement and fell off her bike.

i was in the same situation except i actually walked with her after class.

Back
Top Bottom