the thread about nothing...

my TAN ohana...

I have been off the grid, but proud to announce the birth of my first child yesterday... I officially have started a family :smokin

now... in the spirit of the thread...

you ever wonder how new born babies are all basically ugly, except when you have one yourself you think he/she is the most beautiful thing ever?:nerd:

my TAN ohana...

I have been off the grid, but proud to announce the birth of my first child yesterday... I officially have started a family
smokin.gif

you ever wonder how new born babies are all basically ugly, except when you have one yourself you think he/she is the most beautiful thing ever?
nerd.gif
I think all newborns look adorable.

Congratulations man, thats a beautiful thing

my TAN ohana...

I have been off the grid, but proud to announce the birth of my first child yesterday... I officially have started a family :smokin

you ever wonder how new born babies are all basically ugly, except when you have one yourself you think he/she is the most beautiful thing ever?:nerd:
congrats

my TAN ohana...

Congrats sir :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Her middle name MMG :nerd:

Got a PO box or something, I got some baby stuff to send :nerd: PM me :nerd:

my TAN ohana...

Congrats sir :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Her middle name MMG :nerd:

Got a PO box or something, I got some baby stuff to send :nerd: PM me :nerd:

no but she has a 38 letter long hawaiian middle name...

Kaleikaumakaakeali'iwahinehelelaokaiona

PM sent! thanks man! 8)

Hmmm, should I get some new clothes tomorrow, and then look good until my next check?
Oh and I need food too...:x
#collegelife :smh:

Was sitting on the couch watching TV while resting from eating so much turkey when the UNICEF commercial comes on. My stomach looks like those kids' stomachs, but for the opposite reason. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom