the thread about nothing...

I’ve never watched the movie and I’m half Mexican. Only been shown a few clips and I know of that chon chon quote because my cousin would reference it, lol.
It's a great movie and remembered it well back in highschool. Almost every kid knew or watched BIBO. I would guess everyone was made to watch Stand and Deliver as well.

Last edited:
One of my favorite games
Screenshot_20230629-155529_Facebook.jpg

It's a great movie and remembered it well back in highschool. Almost every kid knew or watched BIBO. I would guess everyone was made to watch Stand and Deliver as well.
Stand and Deliver was a good one. I got that one in my dvd collection and can remember watching it during the VHS tape era as kid. My uncle would rent it along with some Disney cartoons for me.

c flyness c flyness Loverboy was really entertaining. I just recently picked up the dvd copy at my local thrift store. My bro and nephew enjoyed it too, had them cracking up at some scenes.

Bro, WTF so applied to Macy’s earlier today.

Got home off the road from some business. Checked my email, it said click to interview… then it said this crap. 🧐 the hell kinda BS is this man. I emailed them at, as u can see they didn’t use the @ symbol in the email listed below. Omfg 😵‍💫

IMG_5789.png

Anyways the mall looks 😍😍😍 slowly coming together nicely. 😎

Back
Top Bottom