the thread about nothing...

"Poundtown, just left poundtown. Her coochie pink, her bootyhole brown" I'm gonna make daughter listen to this on repeat like a Boogeyman story. Eat your veggies and do your schoolwork or you'll be describing the color of your bootyhole for a living :rofl:

Spend your money how you want but at a certain point when you do SO MUCH each little part of the experience loses value. . The boat ride + one other thing would / could have been enough.

Spend your money how you want but at a certain point when you do SO MUCH each little part of the experience loses value. . The boat ride + one other thing would / could have been enough.

I Got Two Quick Comments And Then Imma Dip

1. That "He's Inheriting Properties, Not Problems" Line Was Just Ahhhh Man Rapper"esque" :rofl: :rofl:
2. She Thick :evil::pimp:

They Might Be Scamming Too {/Hater Comment}

Green Bay Packers Logo Athletic Splash Snapback
gettyimages-226420-2048x2048.jpg

Putting the numbers on there is doing too much, IMO.
I aint even mad. My wife likes to dream of stuff like this too so imma put this video in front of her and ask her how much she got on it.

It was cool. It was a lot. Honestly though, the only thing I didn't really understand was the "treats from 3 different bakers." Couldn't find 1 that did everything you wanted?

That private dinner looked awesmazing.
2. She Thick :evil::pimp:

It don't look natural. And with them spending 21K on a bday party, I feel safe in assuming it isn't.

I aint even mad. My wife likes to dream of stuff like this too so imma put this video in front of her and ask her how much she got on it.

It was cool. It was a lot. Honestly though, the only thing I didn't really understand was the "treats from 3 different bakers." Couldn't find 1 that did everything you wanted?

That private dinner looked awesmazing.

It don't look natural. And with them spending 21K on a bday party, I feel safe in assuming it isn't.
Don’t get me wrong, Im not against the activities. ****, my family does stuff like that. It’s the itemization of each activity for me. That **** flaw. The real flex would’ve been to just post it, not even mention the money and make it about giving your child the time of his life. “Nah, I know its his birthday but let’s celebrate US. What WE did. Really, ME.” :rolleyes The fact that she says,”Look how much we spent..” vs “this is how much it costs..”, says it all.

At this point, I wouldn't even be mad @ a hard ban on them. Again, sometimes you gotta save folks from themselves.

I dunno. If he was down with it, he can't be THAT mad at the person for a mistake happening. He can be mad it happened, sure, but pretty sure there's a saying that if you play with fire, you're gonna get burned.

We took the kids to a fireworks show yesterday. My wife grabbed some fireworks her bro gave her...she the type that dont even touch lighters, so guess who this was gonna fall on? Told her flat out I don't mess with fireworks (which she already knew) so I dunno what your plan is. She say she just gonna ask someone there to light them...yeah, okay. She took them, but them ****s ain't make it out the car.

Why the hell you taking sand to the beach anyway.

Back
Top Bottom