the thread about nothing...

f46f3e00-2b81-4cca-a2ef-33ae11ce08dc-jpeg.2472330

Anyone else having stomach issues this morning? My wife and i both woke up at about the same time and tore up the bathrooms upstairs. Now me and my coworker having easily audible bubble guts this morning...got me wondering if we on a new lunar cycle or some ****.

Of everything you said, that part stood out to me the most. What do you know about that?

After 4 months I finally had a discussion with my managers about one of the vacant senior positions at my company. Basically HR isn’t allowing them to backfill the position right now and the promotion cycle changed, but they’ve advocated for me to get the promotion and will continue to do so when it does become available. Not bad news, but not great either. Was really hoping it would happen sooner rather than later

Since I stopped smoking weed a few months back I made the switch to contacts since my eyes aren't always dry now. Ive been wearing them for about a month now. I went with the air optix night and days brand. Apparently you can wear them up to 30 days without removing them 😮, Id never consider doing that. However ive adapted to the contacts so well infact i forget im wearing them sometimes. Today my left eye has been itching a bit and right now i just gave my eye a good rub and my contact fell out. Just realized ive been wearing them since Friday morning 😮😮🤦🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom