the thread about nothing...

Oceans 60

That tv had to be broken after that fall 😂😂

Bet he plugged it in and it was all....
1696108219054.jpeg

Heard the Sphere is amazing from a friend. Are they going to make actual movies for it or show IMAX like movies on its screen? Think I was at a Disney park where they had one of those overly wide screens you have to turn your head for and it got tiring after a few minutes lol.

Signed up for a 5k tomorrow morning but I’ve had a cold for a few days now. Don’t feel like doing it at all
Would just skip it but I paid an extra $25 for a shirt :smh:
Might just go get the shirt but it’s like 40 min from me

Was helping out at my son's marching band competition today. I was helping another school's fully loaded flatbed trailer back into a tight spot, and their hand director accidentally punched the gas. Knocked me down and the 2 wheels of his trailer rested on my bent-the-opposite-way foot.

So how was your Saturday?

20230930_224132.jpg

Was helping out at my son's marching band competition today. I was helping another school's fully loaded flatbed trailer back into a tight spot, and he accidentally punched the gas. Knocked me down and the 2 wheels of his trailer rested on my bent-the-opposite-way foot.

So how was your Saturday?

Ouch! I hope you’re not badly hurt bro.

My Saturday? I can’t complain. I hurt my big toe when I accidentally dropped a heavy duty wrench on it. I’m just glad it didn’t break my toenail. Funny how both our feet got an *** whoopin’ from life today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom