the thread about nothing...

Weekends off are nothing but traffic & headaches everywhere you go. Much better to be off during weekdays. You can get a lot more accomplished with a fraction of traffic & madness to deal with. Being off weekends is pointless, to me.

This is why I love my Tue-Sat work schedule. On the occasions when I'm on vac and go out on Saturday's during the day, holy sh...bruh! Everybody and their mother is out and about. During a normal week, it's so nice that like 90% of America is at work on Monday's. Run all my errands that day with no hassle. A lot of people always look at me strange when I tell them I don't like a Mon-Fri schedule.

This is why I love my Tue-Sat work schedule. On the occasions when I'm on vac and go out on Saturday's during the day, holy sh...bruh! Everybody and their mother is out and about. During a normal week, it's so nice that like 90% of America is at work on Monday's. Run all my errands that day with no hassle. A lot of people always look at me strange when I tell them I don't like a Mon-Fri schedule.
my work schedule doesn't really matter. it's always busy.

FedEx playing w my package. Said it was coming today then changed to tomorrow then got an email saying delivered ‘“left down stairs” checked immediately and nothing there of course.. called them up and they’re saying they see internal info saying it’s still coming tomorrow even though there's a pic of a box on the floor. BS!

Waiting to find out what might be the inevitable is trash... can't enjoy my sunday w/ Fedex BS on the back of my mind. :angry: :smh:

Right there with you on that. Saturdays are a nightmare to be driving around trying to get anything done. Like you said, everybody is out & about.

Mondays off are great along with what you said it's the most dreaded work day of the week as most people are coming back to work from the weekend off & are in sissy moods Monday mornings, lol.

I'm off Tues & Wed & I breeze through traffic & my errands with plenty of time to do other things around the crib. Lol, they looking at us both weird for not liking Mon-Fri. The off weekends hype is a bust as a working adult, man. Bro, last summer I did a half day at work on a Sat to get to my cousins 2 years old birthday party. A distance of 18 miles damn near took an hour to drive :smh:. I'll stick with my Tues/Wed, lol.

OG sock wars
1000000634.jpg

I'm still A all day

Back
Top Bottom