the thread about nothing...

NT, your boy Spec is crushed :frown:

Yesterday or 2 days ago i remember posting that asian and spanish girl bc i was crushing on them , but at the same time i had a GF. Lately we have been distant which caused me to start liking those other 2 girls but i didnt want anything to get further. Anywho i hit up my girl and she just broke us off. Ive been simping mad hard, she had this guy in the pic who treat her like **** but i was gonna save her and show her the good side in men....failed on my part

Here is the break up in texts

Yes i literally poured my heart and yes she really did say she rather be number 2 in this guys life :smh:

Anyone remember my break up a few weeks back with that girl ?

I posted pics and even her number, anyone remember ?

You haz my permission to blow up her phone and send her spider meme :nerd:
no link me to said number and pics plz

there you go

Broke the charging piece on my laptop, gotta move all this stuff to my TB drive before it dies or i'll be SOL :smh: :smh: :smh:

My sister and her cousin are driving from Orlando and I was going to meet her at the train station near my job. Just called her to find out why hasn't she contacted me to pick her up and they tell me they were driving North the whole time instead of heading South. I'll keep the rest of this joke to myself.

Yesterday or 2 days ago i remember posting that asian and spanish girl bc i was crushing on them , but at the same time i had a GF. Lately we have been distant which caused me to start liking those other 2 girls but i didnt want anything to get further. Anywho i hit up my girl and she just broke us off. Ive been simping mad hard, she had this guy in the pic who treat her like **** but i was gonna save her and show her the good side in men....failed on my part

Yes i literally poured my heart and yes she really did say she rather be number 2 in this guys life :smh:

there you go

My man

My Grandmother got diagnosed with Breast Cancer
frown.gif
Wow sorry to hear that man. Tell her that you love her

Quote:

You haz my permission to blow up her phone and send her spider meme
nerd.gif
Part 2 to story?
nerd.gif

NT, your boy Spec is crushed
frown.gif

Yes i literally poured my heart and yes she really did say she rather be number 2 in this guys life
mean.gif

You haz my permission to blow up her phone and send her spider meme
nerd.gif
there you go

there you go

My man
Thank God, I was getting a headache trying to find it :lol:

hold up, did you take a picture of your phone? why not just take a screencap :lol:

I crip walk to DJ Mustard beats in my house

where's that rep chart homeboy?

show yours first. I bet its not "unique" at all

i already posted it this morning..

your move truth.

:lol: you have almost double reps than me and you think I'M cheating? C'mon fambo

time out ladies, take that **** to pm's if ya wanna measure the size of yalls *****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom