the thread about nothing...

does thsi guy shout out NT at the beginning? sounds like he says niketalk to me

thanks bro, i will.  i just need to get out of that live fast mentality.  i need a damn hobby.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Getting played is the worst feeling ever. Just found out I got played NASTY , I suspected it all weekend cause she was acting funny but I said #@+! her n was focused on the playoffs.. got me feeling like this right now. http://img242.imageshack....g242/7402/rocketsoy0.gif
Don't know how to post gifs.

[*image]*link to pic/gif*[*/image] without the stars

Your welcome.

Spoiler [+]
[*spoiler]blah blah blah[*/spoiler]

rocketsoy0.gif%20
Thanks!

tumblr_m3d6n3sT6V1r0ogeho1_500.jpg

My year has been good so far,

Kendrick Lamar and the whole TDE crew in January, EASILY the best show I've ever been to, the energy was insane 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rocky is lame, I used to be a fan but I stopped listening to him, ThorrockJs got my ticket for free 
ohwell.gif

Big K.R.I.T. and Bun B was awesome, KRIT's and Bun's sets were short, but good show.

Curren$y was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He dapped me up after the show, I wanted to stay and 
pimp.gif
 with him but my boy had class in the morning and I had to drop him off 
mad.gif

yea spitta is pretty dope live, ended up passing out at the first show
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
had me gone and it got too hot in there. Maintained my composure
till I got to the restroom though, kinda felt like a chump at first but then ppl were dropping like flies in there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

yea spitta is pretty dope live, ended up passing out at the first show
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
had me gone and it got too hot in there. Maintained my composure
till I got to the restroom though, kinda felt like a chump at first but then ppl were dropping like flies in there
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, I rolled a FAT blunt that night and as soon as Roddy took the stage me and my boy sparked up, halfway through the blunt he taps me on the shoulder looking the HIGHEST he's ever been and tells me the best could "BRO I NEED TO SIT DOWN I CAN'T FEEL MY KNEES I HAVE MEAN !%$ COTTON MOUTH AND I CAN'T FEEL MY KNEES"

He walked out the place and sat down till spitta came on, even then he was still so %%+#%@ up he misstepped and rolled his ankle but he's a trooper, right as he was gonna go sit down again spitta started Michael Knight and he limped himself all the way back into the crowd to see it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to the Smokers club tour back in Oct. Had spitta, KRIT, smoke dza, meth. Easily best show I've been to
pimp.gif

Had my ex girl over, fell asleep and the 20 bucks I left sitting on the dresser is gone now that she left.... Feels batman for someone to betray your trust and steal from uu.... Hoping I'm wrong and find it

so hungry, tryna burn and get some grub before this laker game start.

what to eat? chipotle or in and out? (finals week and I ain't talkin bout the league, no time to cook at all today)

Just got into a bet with my female friend. She's going to win because she's female, but this'll be new territory for me so I'm game.

I'm not a fan of overacting. It kills it for me. Currently watching Martin.

Back
Top Bottom