the thread about nothing...

did any of you guys hear this story about this "marine"

after that school shooting he put on a marine uniform with sergeant insignia on it, and also told reporters he had done tours in iraq and afghanistan

turns out dude got hurt during basic training and that was as far as he got..:smh: '

got called out then he tried to deny he ever said that and that his words were twisted by the reporters..

Bro....this just infuriated me.

The funny part is that boot camp really isn't that bad. I know a couple dudes who were well over 300 lbs that made it through no problem. All you have to do is try. That being said, alot of kids do get hurt, and once you're hurt, you're stuck there for a pretty long time. There were a couple guys who were stuck at bootcamp for 3 years once they got hurt. This guy is a ***** though, theres so many "fake Marine" stories out there it kills me

Man this is bull, Fox is playing with my emotions
whats going on please dont tell me animation domination is not on tonight...

do any of you guys watch bobs burgers? 

i watched it when it first came out and it was awful now its one of my favorite things to watch..did they change something?

yeah that marine just seems like a lame...one of those ROTC rejects, the ones that go on to be one of those security guards that picks on kids  cuz he didnt make it to the police academy..
laugh.gif

Last edited:
what the hell is a festivus?

n. An alternative to the crass commercialization of Christmas, typically celebrated on December 23. It involves The Airing of Grievances (telling your family and friends all the ways they have disappointed you during the year) and does not end until the Feats of Strength (pinning the head of the family) are accomplished. A plain, metal pole is used in lieu of a Christmas tree, because decorations (such as tinsel) is distracting from the true meaning of the holiday.

A Festivus for the rest of us! -George Costanza

Last edited:
continuing on w/ my airing of grievances:

**** you fun dip for putting 3 dips w/ only 2 stix in the pack & for not selling the stix separately.

another middle finger goes to adidas/undftd/bape for continuously pushing back the release of the zx5000

and to most of the world for not recognizing the greatness that is roc marciano.

Last edited:
Man this is bull, Fox is playing with my emotions
whats going on please dont tell me animation domination is not on tonight...

do any of you guys watch bobs burgers? 

i watched it when it first came out and it was awful now its one of my favorite things to watch..did they change something?

yeah that marine just seems like a lame...one of those ROTC rejects, the ones that go on to be one of those security guards that picks on kids  cuz he didnt make it to the police academy..
laugh.gif
I thought they were going to air the Christmas/Krampus episode of American Dad. Hopefully it might get played on [as] tomorrow night. 

continuing on w/ my airing of grievances:

**** you fun dip for putting 3 dips w/ only 2 stix in the pack & for not selling the stix separately.

another middle finger goes to adidas/undftd/bape for continuously pushing back the release of the zx5000

and to most of the world for not recognizing the greatness that is roc marciano.
I ain't really mess with Marcberg, but I got Reloaded today :x :wow: :nthat:

Hot dogs with American cheese and grape jelly are good. :nthat:

Not sure if I want to give my christmas giftcards away or to keep them then buy something then return it for real cash and buy these headphones.

Hot dogs with American cheese and grape jelly are good.
nthat.gif

Not sure if I want to give my christmas giftcards away or to keep them then buy something then return it for real cash and buy these headphones.
dude I thought you were trying to turn it around and now you're here putting grape jelly on hotdogs? 
mean.gif

dude I thought you were trying to turn it around and now you're here putting grape jelly on hotdogs? :smh:

Only thing I can do is run everyday and change my diet until I get my license mayne.
Also there's nothing really to eat in the this house besides what I just made and some other random stuff, I'm go to the store though.

I have never had hot dogs that way but I have had meatballs like that. It is a lot better than you think. You cook them in a crock pot with grape jelly and marinara/bbq sauce/chili sauce.

my aunt does hers that way and are bangin

Back
Top Bottom