the thread about nothing...

i was going to join in SS next x-mas but after reading about the deadbeats id rather not...

the thread starter in here should PM ppl close to x mas time to ask if they are interested and only ask those who post frequently.. i think that would weed out the ********.
This. Even on NT, you can't trust everyone. Sad, sad world. 

how about a "Secret Holiday About Nothing" spectacular...

1 - 16 - 12 is officially the 'holiday about nothing' (yeah I just made that up)...

you send out a gift about nothing and will receive a gift about nothing, how much do you want to spend? who cares... my questionnare will be loaded with the most random and irrelevant information regarding your 'person about nothing'.

if you are in PM me with your email address... (deadline is new years at midnight)

if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us :nthat:

Last edited:
Anyone here have stilts. Like the expensive ones wear you can run and jump on. My friend got some for Christmas and they are really fun. They can run for 250 to 500 bucks. 

JESUS CHRIST I HATE EBAY, SO CLOWN WON MY AUCTION AND STILL HASNT PAID NOR RESPONDS TO MESSAGES, IDIOT MADE HIS ACCOUNT THE DAY HE WON MY AUCTION.

JESUS CHRIST I HATE EBAY, SO CLOWN WON MY AUCTION AND STILL HASNT PAID NOR RESPONDS TO MESSAGES, IDIOT MADE HIS ACCOUNT THE DAY HE WON MY AUCTION.
mean.gif
 Probably kids. A couple of auctions ended for me and by their usernames, you could tell they were kids/teens. They bid or buy now, then flake. 

That feel when you're the first one to bless the toilet right after the entire bathroom was thoroughly cleaned>>>

:smokin

:smh:  Probably kids. A couple of auctions ended for me and by their usernames, you could tell they were kids/teens. They bid or buy now, then flake. 

dude had 94 by his name omg this is getting sicking second time in a row, why doesnt ebay make it mandatory for auctions that you have to pay asap, i contacted 2nd bidder and they already won another item for same thing. Do I have to wait 4 days before I can file claim?

That feel when you're the first one to bless the toilet right after the entire bathroom was thoroughly cleaned>>>

smokin.gif
I had the hugest drunk dump last night...... It was one solid log seriously the size of my forearm 
roll.gif
 and it some how went down 
eek.gif
your anus was hurt after that right?
laugh.gif
I was pretty drunk so I think I passed out right after that 
laugh.gif

It reminded me of a slightly elongated Chipotle burrito 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
1 - 16 - 12 is officially the 'holiday about nothing' (yeah I just made that up)...
you send out a gift about nothing and will receive a gift about nothing, how much do you want to spend? who cares... my questionnare will be loaded with the most random and irrelevant information regarding your 'person about nothing'.
if you are in PM me... (deadline is new years at midnight)
if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us
nthat.gif
20 gift limit sounds good to me..anyone else agree? 

you can get a whole buncha random ish..

i think we should just send whatever...no questionaire none of that..

IM IN.

:smokin
I had the hugest drunk dump last night...... It was one solid log seriously the size of my forearm :rofl:  and it some how went down :wow:

your anus was hurt after that right? :lol:
I was pretty drunk so I think I passed out right after that :lol:

It reminded me of a slightly elongated Chipotle burrito :lol:
drunk dumps ftl
mine stank so much i yacked

and mikunis is open :D

Last edited:
if you are in PM me... (deadline is new years at midnight)
if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us
nthat.gif
20 gift limit sounds good to me..anyone else agree? 

you can get a whole buncha random ish..

i think we should just send whatever...no questionaire none of that..

IM IN.
I'm down..... I better get a NTer I actually know..

Back
Top Bottom