the thread about nothing...

Posted this in the beyonce thread and I figured I'd share it with the TAN famb

Ksteezy is a cool dude, but i had to. :lol:

how do you not prepare for a blizzard? people here empty out every place that has canned foods for 6 inches of powder snow.
Its pretty hard to cook food with no power and little light. Luckily my generator is in the shed with the gasoline and shovels. :lol:  :smh:  :stoneface:

Shouldn't have slept in. :frown:

damn son :smh:

how much is projected for your area?

Posted this in the beyonce thread and I figured I'd share it with the TAN famb

Ksteezy is a cool dude, but i had to. :lol:

ibcmgW0uzsiGCp.gif

Last edited:
this damn storm :smh:

supposed to get 2-3 feet here in Boston .. in a state of emergency, possible jail time and a ticket if you get pulled over for driving on the roads

ruining my night.. i want to go smoke :smh:

bout to just sleep :frown:

Last edited:
how do you not prepare for a blizzard? people here empty out every place that has canned foods for 6 inches of powder snow.
Its pretty hard to cook food with no power and little light. Luckily my generator is in the shed with the gasoline and shovels. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

indifferent.gif

Shouldn't have slept in. 
frown.gif
damn son
mean.gif

how much is projected for your area?
2 to 3 feet. Supposed to keep going until 1 to 2 p.m tomorrow. 

I was just on my local Fox news website and saw this

22 -

amycarpenter ‏@amycarpenter Because nothing beats a horsehead during a storm. #nemo #horsehead #blizzard #boston #mobium #bosnow #snowpocalypse

this damn storm
mean.gif

supposed to get 2-3 feet here in Boston .. in a state of emergency, possible jail time and a ticket if you get pulled over for driving on the roads

ruining my night.. i want to go smoke
mean.gif

bout to just sleep
frown.gif
Same here. Not even tired though since I was up all night. Nothing to do except browse on my phone, but only has 45% battery left. Laptop is still 100%. Feel like I'm in ancient times.

Can't even open my front door.

I can see from the second story that the wind has literally pushed a giant mound of snow in front of my door.
at least it isn't a storm .....you still have the internet
wink.gif

edit: nvrmnd

........fireplace?.......hard to do anything on an empty stomach though.......

Last edited:
Can't even open my front door.

I can see from the second story that the wind has literally pushed a giant mound of snow in front of my door.
at least it isn't a storm .....you still have the internet
wink.gif

edit: nvrmnd

........fireplace?.......hard to do anything on an empty stomach though.......
I'll just wait it out and eat chips. Luckily I had Chinese for lunch before we weren't allowed on the roads. All I need is NT to keep me warm on the inside. 

one day, one day ill be able to do this. hopefully before im 30 im 26 now.... my walls are slowly closing in
embarassed.gif

one day, one day ill be able to do this. hopefully before im 30 im 26 now.... my walls are slowly closing in
embarassed.gif
no need to rush......take care of yourself and you will be able to do this well into your 40's ..........

around 55 people should start slowing down........dead srs.

again....this is assuming you take care of yourself 

anyone care to cliffnote this Minami Minegishi situation ? :nerd:
----------------------

tumblr_mhx9s9orNl1qceqouo1_500.jpg

lulz
---------------

tumblr_mhm8qxO78W1qcb5fko1_500.jpg

:lol: dogs i tell you :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom