the thread about nothing...

Just trooped it to the corner store, snow up to my knees..got to the register and i forgot my money at home

:stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :smh:
:lol:  I feel bad for you. I would never venture out into this monster. 

I mainly went so I could smoke a cig, stepped outside and I was like zzzamn i ****** up. still went through with it

I got back and told my mom what happened and she started laughing at me :wow: :stoneface:

its a dead zone over there. i dont want to enjoy the sights and sounds of the country only to realize later on in life that im sterile cause i chilled there. risk>reward in this case.
What do you mean by dead zone? Why would the best time for you to go be 18?

Chilling in Japan makes you sterile?

what the hell is mountain holler red howl ? 
mean.gif

its a dead zone over there. i dont want to enjoy the sights and sounds of the country only to realize later on in life that im sterile cause i chilled there. risk>reward in this case.
What do you mean by dead zone? Why would the best time for you to go be 18?
Chilling in Japan makes you sterile?

i was in hong kong when i was 18. (2008) had the option to go to japan but didnt. i wouldnt step anywhere NEAR there. hell i even wanna go to cali but the clouds of radiation landing on the west coast got me second guessing it. think about the crops that the radiation lands on and we consume it.

look up Caesium-137
when they had the earthquake and tsunami, the news outlets "accidentally leaked" footage of MOX fuel containers. that **** is weapons grade plutonium!!!

dont believe me its serious? i dont follow baseball but i find it strange that this baseball players baby died 23 hours after birth and he plays for a team on the west coast.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...y-boy-dies-23-hours-birth-081607522--mlb.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/23/is-fukushima-causing-baby_n_882313.html

The females at my job are fawning over the new guy. 98% are married 1% is ***** and the other 1% has a bf or engaged. Lmao and we aint doing **** but watching movies. Tried to study but i need a computer to do so.

Skip to 9:07, this chick is 13
eek.gif
yeah the presto movement is a real challenge. C#m if i remember correctly.

fazioli is a big time piano. the responsiveness is just amazing, second to none. i still prefer a steinway in that price range though.

18 is right around the age someone who started piano at about age 5 would be able to play this level of piece. 

sidenote: i had a lab in undergrad one time that had a girl named Sandy Poon. i laughed so hard on the first day roll call and everyone just looked at me like i was crazy. 

Last edited:
if you have a lot of postage art, I'll take some if you would ship for free
nerd.gif
I like that one.
hmmm, so you want me to draw stuff, ship you my stuff, pay to ship my stuff to you, so you could then receive my stuff, write your name on my stuff, and get famous using my stuff? nice try mr.brainwash. just playing man 
laugh.gif

i don't have anything right now but i actually ordered more labels earlier in the week so when i receive them i'll definitely draw a few and ship you my b grades 
laugh.gif

if you have a lot of postage art, I'll take some if you would ship for free :nerd: I like that one.
hmmm, so you want me to draw stuff, ship you my stuff, pay to ship my stuff to you, so you could then receive my stuff, write your name on my stuff, and get famous using my stuff? nice try mr.brainwash. just playing man 
laugh.gif

i don't have anything right now but i actually ordered more labels earlier in the week so when i receive them i'll definitely draw a few and ship you my b grades 
laugh.gif

man I'll pay the shipping if I have to :lol: I really like amateur art. I have random pieces from friends just sitting around. I wanna eventually get some transferred to stickers to add to my Xbox/slap on random **** around my city.

I'll def take dem b grades :smokin ain't eem picky over here.

You got tittays like that :nerd:

:nerd: :nerd:

man I'll pay the shipping if I have to
laugh.gif
I really like amateur art. I have random pieces from friends just sitting around. I wanna eventually get some transferred to stickers to add to my Xbox/slap on random **** around my city.

I'll def take dem b grades
smokin.gif
ain't eem picky over here.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
haha, hopefully by next wednesday these labels come in and i'll have some drawn by next weekend and i'll send you some

Back
Top Bottom