the thread about nothing...

They do tho..n jumpoffs turn into the most moral uprighteous women on earth..dogging other females telling them they need to polish up..when they been ran thru some even trained lol..I know I'm a scumbag n ****** up lol I try to not embrace it but I don't front like I'm something I'm not

They do tho..n jumpoffs turn into the most moral uprighteous women on earth..dogging other females telling them they need to polish up..when they been ran thru some even trained lol..I know I'm a scumbag n ****** up lol I try to not embrace it but I don't front like I'm something I'm not

I took too much jack3d for my evening workout

I am tired as sh*t but still wide awake 
tired.gif

I think I know how you feel. Deez bishes thinkin' their opinion matters & what not. I do wonder if it makes them sleep better at night :nerd: ..

Salute LOT.

Had a weird dream last night. My grandmother was alive again I went to hug her and she turned into this weird substance and then turned into ash, then I was on the street and went to bend down to get something near my car and a cat bit my entire fist. As soon as he bit me, it died, dried out and turned real stiff. I don't eem know what to make of that :smh:. Happy Friday y'all! :D

Friday :pimp:

Anyone here from the LA Area ever go to Langers Deli off 7th and Alvarado?

ESPN LA 710 has me FEIGNING that **** gat damn

and Buick GN :x my favorite car of all time. Looks like im gonna be looking up videos of it at work today....

Last edited:

thats why religion is there. to cleanse the of their jumpoff stage and get them that clean vagfax through the power of jesus.

Back
Top Bottom