the thread about nothing...

Them Bags! 
eek.gif

about to give these Gatorade energy chews a shot before I go for a run............

these things are kinda gross

It's insane seeing my mom being into video games more than me at her age. :lol:

WTH

She owns a ps2, xbox and a 360 :lol:

She got into them because of her grand kids (my niece and nephew) but now she so into them now on her own.

She just copped the new Tomb Raider :lol:

dude thats awesome.

all my mom does is knit, do sudoku, and look up new recipes. which is still awesome but I wish we could play Team Doubles on Halo 4... :frown:

how much do these things usually cost? I got em for free

seems like such a waste to have to eat all 6 at once 
laugh.gif
Ill catch em 10/10 at the grocery store usually. Otherwise 1.99 or so
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I grabbed a few packs from my friend. She does promotion work for Gatorade, I'll probably just get some more next time I'm over there. I ain't paying for this stuff
mean.gif

It's insane seeing my mom being into video games more than me at her age. :lol:

WTH

She owns a ps2, xbox and a 360 :lol:

She got into them because of her grand kids (my niece and nephew) but now she so into them now on her own.

She just copped the new Tomb Raider :lol:

dude thats awesome.

all my mom does is knit, do sudoku, and look up new recipes. which is still awesome but I wish we could play Team Doubles on Halo 4... :frown:

:lol: its cool to see her connect with the kids like that..its funny to see

Especially since as a kid she been putting me on to game consoles since atari and she never picked up a controller.

Now she treats me like her personal game guide when she calls me :lol: :smh: actin' like Im a wizard or something because Ive been gaming since pre 8-bit

Just had a thought about me goin skydiving I guess ill tell yall what happend
So I'm diving right? Its time for me to pull the cord so I do that I feel it come out but it doesn't slow me down
I look to the right and I see the parachute whisking away in the wind

Tragic man lol

Yeah, Im subbed to Nigel and these delistatus kids. I love watching Lamont and Chris Harris. Kids are really talented. 

Even that little Rene Serrano kid, 
sick.gif
, he has frontside and backside 360 kick flips on flat down. 
laugh.gif
 Sometimes I don't even understand. 
i know, it makes me sad seeing what these kids are doing these days 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I'm just waiting for the snow to get out the way and my bro to give my old skateboard back (he doesn't use it anyway).

And i'll definitly do
smokin.gif

I'll suck though
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom