the thread about nothing...

Yeah man...but that was a shot from back in the day. He all grown up now.

The best response is no response. I don't know how he has been doing in school lately and if he has been listening/respecting his teachers & elders.....but it's all good.

Peace!

Time to hit the District of Crime for a 48 hr festival of celebration.

hello tan

i was making a left on a yellow light, and a car coming from the opposite direction tried to make it through the light. I saw it in time to brake, but they swerved (don't know why, because we both avoided each other) and smashed into a pole. yes i feel bad. 

hello tan

i was making a left on a yellow light, and a car coming from the opposite direction tried to make it through the light. I saw it in time to brake, but they swerved (don't know why, because we both avoided each other) and smashed into a pole. yes i feel bad. 

Why?

It's their fault for trying to beat a yellow.

i thought yellow meant; if you cannot stop in time, then you pass. i think they swerved from panic though, because it looked like the car would've been in the clear if it went straight ahead.

i thought yellow meant; if you cannot stop in time, then you pass. i think they swerved from panic though, because it looked like the car would've been in the clear if it went straight ahead.

scaled.php

Your def a women.

Red - stop
Yellow - slow down
Green - go

PB/OB doin damage right now :smh:

Precelebratory drinking as per RCK's request

EBW - posted a couple pages back, but everyone gets 2 guesses. Whoever gets it right on to the hundredth, gets $20 PayPal. It's between 2-3 carats, and RCK so far is the closest

My momma just dropped me off some arbys.. i didn't wanna be mean, and tell her i really don't mess with arbys, but she came all the way to my house to drop it off so i'm tearing this shiiii up right now... i'm a mommas boy   
smile.gif

Red - stop
Yellow - slow down
Green - go
that's true

I was talking about the grey area, when the light turns yellow and you are approaching the stoplights too fast to break in time and at the right spot. 

that was her situation.

I don't know why i felt bad. Pushes me to drive slower though.

that's true

I was talking about the grey area, when the light turns yellow and you are approaching the stoplights too fast to break in time and at the right spot. 
that was her situation.

I don't know why i felt bad. Pushes me to drive slower though.

Drive slow homie

My momma just dropped me off some arbys.. i didn't wanna be mean, and tell her i really don't mess with arbys, but she came all the way to my house to drop it off so i'm tearing this shiiii up right now... i'm a mommas boy   
smile.gif

Say Hello to your toilet for me :lol:

So i have to start working on this paper for economics......im staring at the computer screen like:

98939918.gif

it helps if you make a legit outline bay1591. very specific outline.like, divide the paper into sections (depending on what the prof. expects)then jot down what type of info you need for each sectionall you have to do is put your opinion in it and your own words you're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom