the thread about nothing...

at age fourteen :wow:

ne9h8l.jpg

:smh:

so ******g pissed i missed the 64gb 5th gen ipod touch deal for $270.
mean.gif
cmon the **** on man!!!!!
Where was this? I'm really thinking about selling my 32GB touch and taking the money and buying the 160 gb classic or something.
Speaking of this, how nice is the ipod touch 5g compurred to the iphone 5?

The above question is directed at anyone.

I was comparing(virtually) the iphone 5 and ipod touch 5g yesterday and it seemed that you pay a significant amount just for the "phone" part while you get almost the same ios experience on the touch.

I've been gone all day, what I miss my ******??
My girl threw out the idea that we should split a chipotle burrito, I gave her the Yao Ming face and now I regret it
at least you haev a girl still 
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

i dont think I've ever seen a butch chick that didnt have a bad chick on their arm.

******g incredible.

It's an uncanny phenomenon
grounds for research? 
nerd.gif

Nah, my eyes are all the research I need. I guess it must be a balance thing :lol:. One fly chick, one butt ugly one, but not 100% all the time.

Thanks Pabs and Beh- everything went smooth. Time to grab some dinner and head home

Glad everything is ok

mean.gif
cmon the **** on man!!!!!
Where was this? I'm really thinking about selling my 32GB touch and taking the money and buying the 160 gb classic or something.

I was comparing(virtually) the iphone 5 and ipod touch 5g yesterday and it seemed that you pay a significant amount just for the "phone" part while you get almost the same ios experience on the touch.
apparently cellphone radios cost as much as the device itself without the radios 
mean.gif
 (64gb touch 399 vs 64gb ip5 849)

everyone I know that had a touch said its the exact same thing minus the phone

Last edited:
:smh: cmon the **** on man!!!!!

ipod touch 5g has the same internals as the iphone 4s, so just compare ios6 on a 4s to a 5.

apparently cellphone radios cost as much as the device itself without the radios 
mean.gif

Thanks for the info.

I was thinking about getting the 64gb, but having everything I have on my comp with me isn't that big of a deal to me. When I'm ready to buy a new phone or ipod touch, I'll check em out at the apple store before cutting off my arm and leg. I'll have to see how nice this new iphone is before copping.
ipod touch 5g has the same internals as the iphone 4s, so just compare ios6 on a 4s to a 5.
The 4s is kind of in my price range(numbers of days I'm willing to go without eating) but, I watched some drop tests way back and the 4s cracked harder than humpty dumpty after 1 drop.

I borrowed my friend's ipod touch 4g and I dropped it once, it shattered.

I'm most def. not buying such an expensive product that will be toast after one drop.

The iphone 5 seems pretty resistant to most drops, but the ipod touch 5g seems very un-durable.

inb4 anyone says get an android phone

Two of my siblings have android phones(nexus 4).

They've had em no longer than 4 months and they're already having problems with them.

My iphone 3gs has lasted me 3+ years.

So...yeah.

mean.gif

Thanks for the info.

I was thinking about getting the 64gb, but having everything I have on my comp with me isn't that big of a deal to me. When I'm ready to buy a new phone or ipod touch, I'll check em out at the apple store before cutting off my arm and leg. I'll have to see how nice this new iphone is before copping.
The 4s is kind of in my price range(numbers of days I'm willing to go without eating) but, I watched some drop tests way back and the 4s cracked harder than humpty dumpty after 1 drop.

I borrowed my friend's ipod touch 4g and I dropped it once, it shattered.

I'm most def. not buying such an expensive product that will be toast after one drop.

The iphone 5 seems pretty resistant to most drops, but the ipod touch 5g seems very un-durable.

inb4 anyone says get an android phone

Two of my siblings have android phones(nexus 4).

They've had em no longer than 4 months and they're already having problems with them.

My iphone 3gs has lasted me 3+ years.

So...yeah.
As far as cost goes, CL is your friend. there are so many iphone users that the resell price will always be competitive. seen 5's go in the 400s and 4s's go in the 200s locally

[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]I am losing this battle with my lunch from earlier in the day :frown: :smh:

I hate starbucks,

if I take my laptop and study at McDonalds, would I look insanely poor? (it's not even a mac) :smh:

j/k, not eeeem gonna study, just a joke

also, I need to hit ATL soon, just for the black women 8)

Back
Top Bottom