the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by dakidfiasco

guy i know keeps trying to make a move on my girl .... what do i do?

slit his throat.
or throw a used condom with her perfume on it at his face.
or find him a girl so he'll leave you alone
or put him six feet under so he'll be alone forever

Originally Posted by 216301baller

I basically said that lol 305..I told ny grandma the situation she made me feel dumb seeing how petty it was

laugh.gif
 how old are you guys btw? no shots

i got super drunk last night
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

went out with a few people plus this new female
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

woke up with a headache though
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Should I confront my cuz or just say eff it..

IMO you being soft right now, that JO going to do what she want to do.... Guy code anything goes when it comes to JO's.... sounds like u a bit upset she don't want u even if ur cousin is making moves, just cut you loses or you guys should use her for what she's worth and both smash....

Has anyone seen An Omar Broadway film? I've been wanting to watch this documentary since 2010 and can't find it anywhere and HBO never replays it.

How to love a woman.

“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect - you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there. -Bob Marley 

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Should I confront my cuz or just say eff it.
IMO you being soft right now, that JO going to do what she want to do.... Guy code anything goes when it comes to JO's.... sounds like u a bit upset she don't want u even if ur cousin is making moves, just cut you loses or you guys should use her for what she's worth and both smash....
Word.
Dap that man, step your game up and try smashing again.

Back
Top Bottom