the thread about nothing...

@Antidope, I do watch a lot of dry humor so I get it.

I got the story behind Thykerjobs' name one day from a fellow NT'er that actually met her :lol:

the videos i see on worldstar 
mean.gif
sick.gif

speaking of creeps, this morning i decided to get something to eat, and this dude was watching me eat my food.
brb letting person stare at me while eating food and not saying anything even though I can just get up and move somewhere else.
brb making assumptions off of a summary

I did leave, it just took me a minute to realize what he was doing

Last edited:
I like me some cheesy romcoms
I'm guilty of this too 
8)

Romantic comdies? Alright, I only watch them when flipping channels and get stuck on them, I never intentionally watch any :lol:

Friday night, Im ordering pizza and popping a brew and gonna watch Pretty in Pink

dontjudgeme.gif

Kind of a lot :lol:

Like 3/4 left in this handle

Switched it up do this..... Greatest beer ever brewed :pimp:

dark and strong :pimp:

Thats what she said.

Ok Pablo, I see you. Now you're gonna make me watch Never Been Kissed and 10 Things I Hate About You :lol:

not even that kind of scary beh235.

I wanted to ask tan, if they usually give change to those people holding up signs. they are typically dressed the part, but today I saw multiple 'beggers' wearing crisp looking shoes (and jeans lol) yes it made me mad. now I have to weed them out?

Went to a tanning bed yesterday for the first time and I woke up this morning, with my body red and now my body feels like I got a sunburn

Back
Top Bottom