the thread about nothing...

sup guise

going to the zoo today. i might run into WATER.

what is everyone else up to today?

Just glazed wifeys donut in the shower, need a sandwich now and im straight ...
what does that meant to glaze one's donut 
nerd.gif

:lol:

i love the english language.

:rofl:

sup guise

Hello franc,

Today I will meet up with a team member to get our project started, which we shall complete by May. Then I will see a hispanic / latin american dancing performance with a fellow classmate. I hope to see lots of good looking women there. :smokin. Later, I will finish my final group documentation for the semester, and then prepare for the final week of classes by not giving a single ****.

Sincerely,
ElCatfisho
NTer since 2010

Hello franc,

Today I will meet up with a team member to get our project started, which we shall complete by May. Then I will see a hispanic / latin american dancing performance with a fellow classmate. I hope to see lots of good looking women there.
smokin.gif
. Later, I will finish my final group documentation for the semester, and then prepare for the final week of classes by not giving a single ****.

Sincerely,
ElCatfisho
NTer since 2010
roll.gif

that post structure

have a good one bro.

Franc I don't wanna beat you up today since I'm in such a good mood :pimp:

Playing golf and enjoying this weather to get my real life tan on :pimp:

Chicken biscuit for breakfast earlier :pimp:

!

Franc I don't wanna beat you up today since I'm in such a good mood :pimp:

Playing golf and enjoying this weather to get my real life tan on :pimp:

Chicken biscuit for breakfast earlier :pimp:

!

Franc I don't wanna beat you up today since I'm in such a good mood
pimp.gif

Ill do the honors .. 

here you go franc

but as for my day, i'm in chill mode all day.. probably go enter some raffles later at the mall that's about it

Last edited:
Went to Stadium last night for the first time. Place is nice but waaaay overpriced esp for no lap dances.. Chicks were BAD though. Got into VIP, bday shoutout, private dance.. It was a good night

Just chillin today trying to mentally prepare for the work week ahead...

sup guise

No plans today. Sundays are usually my lazy day.

My friend who has no car keeps asking me to drive 20+ miles just to get some medical mj for him. Idiot should've thought about a car before buying a bike

i watched that entire snake gif on the previous page, then at the end some russian words popped up and froze my computer.

I got too drunk last night, cause I remember bits and pieces of it. But so far I don't think I did anything stupid

I'm just gonna throw this out there....... How limited were the Yankees zoom sharkley? I found a pair on ebay and I really like them so I bought them pretty cheap. I didn't even know they released a Yankee inspired version. Was it a hoh only release? Regardless.... I think they hot. Thanks for your replies.

Haven't left the crib but twice since Friday afternoon... To hit the redbox Friday night, and scoop some chinaneese last night.

Feels good to have a weekend to yourself, just doing you 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom