the thread about nothing...

non existent 

which gives me a little hope lol

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to move on, quit holding onto something that's holding you back.

Please help I have the address of a school that I need to send a transcript to.

I have PO Box but no street address, so PO Box goes into the Address 1 field?

you need to move on, quit holding onto something that's holding you back.
idk if I;ve been purposely holding on to it tho 
laugh.gif

I haven;t had these feelings in months 

Please help I have the address of a school that I need to send a transcript to.

I have PO Box but no street address, so PO Box goes into the Address 1 field?
and this looking number[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]  [/font][font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]23188-8795 goes into zipcode right?[/font]

Last edited:
idk if I;ve been purposely holding on to it tho 
laugh.gif

I haven;t had these feelings in months 
You need to realize that you're never going to have her again. She's not in your life for a reason, especially if she hasn't said a word to you.

Last edited:
I wanna text my ex so badly right now....... shoutouts to this vodka for making me too damb drunk to findh her nunber on mha phone
snap out of it bruh
Pika_slap.gif
I mean................................................... 

Just bums me out to think somewhere along the way I strayed from being that guy to being someone else entirely different where she didn't eem want me no more.

It hurts man.

This hits close to home breh :frown: |I :wow:

I was in a quick, little petty open college relationship, so weaning off of that hasn't been too difficult. I know you were in something far more substantial, so it's tougher. Try to remain strong fam. Might have to say **** that liquor though. I know I need to ease off of it, that's when I really get in my feelings.

How did those things become a meme? I dont understand it.
What things the slothes?

knowyourmeme.com is the best site to learn why things have become memes.
Good to know
I love Adventure Time

finn7.gif
How do these new popular CN cartoons such as Regular show and Adventure Time stack up to the 90s CN cartoons such as Dexter's Lab, Ed Edd n Eddy, and Grim Adventures?
Regular Show is dope I dont like Adventure Time
Courage The Cowardly Dog >>>>>>

Best CN show ever.
Chill, Ed, Edd, Eddy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Speaking of animation this cracked my *** up on Sunday

Me too, I was dying
chicken breasts upstairs, I aineemknowit.

got da munchies, if it's too hot, I woneemblowit.
Thats my new favorite phrase
I thought I was the only one erked about it.
Hell no bro. I just noticed tonight not all my songs synced (23 out of 80ish) which means I probably have 150-200 songs that didn't make it since the update
frown.gif
realtalk..... in my mind, I can't think of any bad reasons for why I shouldn't text my ex.....................................................................

I could hit her up about being sad about a certain sports team in my life that she knows I care about, to talking about Harry Potter, to asking her about **** I could send to her that I have still.

I miss her every second, of everyday....... and it hurts to go day to day without her.

I know it doesn't sound so alpha, but I've been strong thus far. I just wish I could figure out whether to delete her from mty memories or move on comp;ete;y\

wathcing harry Otetter is waht s[arked this 
The feels bro, the FEELS

realtalk..... in my mind, I can't think of any bad reasons for why I shouldn't text my ex.....................................................................

I could hit her up about being sad about a certain sports team in my life that she knows I care about, to talking about Harry Potter, to asking her about **** I could send to her that I have still.

I miss her every second, of everyday....... and it hurts to go day to day without her.

I know it doesn't sound so alpha, but I've been strong thus far. I just wish I could figure out whether to delete her from mty memories or move on comp;ete;y\

wathcing harry Otetter is waht s[arked this 

This is so real :frown:

Back
Top Bottom