the thread about nothing...

Nice to see someone else enjoy this. Love a light toasted everything with that on top.

This reminds me of a high time I had with my friend years ago. We went to a bagel spot like at 6 AM after a long night. The dude asked for an everything bagel with everything. The lady gave him an :rolleyes:{:smokin look. That moment was just too funny.

U guys need to pick up some yerlo rice wine
as an Asian, the only thing I appreciate from Asia is their cars, sushi, ramen, pho, sweatshops, technology... thats about it.
martial arts, womens (sometime), japaneese craziness, dragonball, pokemon, videogame.
I like MMA, hell no asian women are gross, meh I get enough craziness in america..., what is dragonball, pokemon was appreciated when I was 8, videogames falls under technology 
happy.gif

God I love women. All Kinds. Addicted to women |I

word.

as an Asian, the only thing I appreciate from Asia is their cars, sushi, ramen, pho, sweatshops, technology... thats about it.

martial arts, womens (sometime), japaneese craziness, dragonball, pokemon, videogame.
I like MMA, hell no asian women are gross, meh I get enough craziness in america..., what is dragonball, pokemon was appreciated when I was 8, videogames falls under technology 
happy.gif

what is dragonball. :smh:

And I'm not talking about mma, talking about martial arts.

I love hot dogs, whenever Hebrew nationals are on sale I'll buy them.

Favorite foods, I could have pizza everyday and never get tired of it. A good turkey sandwich can cure all the world's evil. An Italian sub from Publix. Bacon, egg, and cheese on an everything bagel is the greatest breakfast ever.

Alcohol, I enjoy it all. Bourbon, whiskey, vodka, rum, gin in that order. Enjoy most beers except IPAs. And I stole it from Don Draper but my favorite cocktail is an old fashioned
Why dont people like IPAs?

I swear I dont know anyone who does 
laugh.gif
i like IPA

happy.gif
what is dragonball.
mean.gif

Well I like martial arts too.... but just the mixed kind...

and aren't you not asian 
nerd.gif

happy.gif

what is dragonball. :smh:

Well I like martial arts too.... but just the mixed kind...

and aren't you not asian 
nerd.gif

I'm not asian. I'm steve nash :nerd:

I love hot dogs, whenever Hebrew nationals are on sale I'll buy them.

Favorite foods, I could have pizza everyday and never get tired of it. A good turkey sandwich can cure all the world's evil. An Italian sub from Publix. Bacon, egg, and cheese on an everything bagel is the greatest breakfast ever.

Alcohol, I enjoy it all. Bourbon, whiskey, vodka, rum, gin in that order. Enjoy most beers except IPAs. And I stole it from Don Draper but my favorite cocktail is an old fashioned
Why dont people like IPAs?

I swear I dont know anyone who does 
laugh.gif
I'd say 1/3 people I know who drink beer really enjoy them. Another 1/3 can tolerate them and the final 1/3 just hate them.

Not all IPAs are created equal of course... I've had some that I've thought were ok and another that I spit out immediately. A liquor store near me had individual beers for sale and some were listed with their Beer Advocate  ratings if they were a top beer. I picked out one of the highly rated IPAs, took one sip and almost spit it out. Took another and immediately poured it down the drain 
laugh.gif

I'd say 1/3 people I know who drink beer really enjoy them. Another 1/3 can tolerate them and the final 1/3 just hate them.

Not all IPAs are created equal of course... I've had some that I've thought were ok and another that I spit out immediately. A liquor store near me had individual beers for sale and some were listed with their Beer Advocate ratings if they were a top beer. I picked out one of the highly rated IPAs, took one sip and almost spit it out. Took another and immediately poured it down the drain 
laugh.gif

you should try the IPA's with low IBU if it's too bitter

EDIT:

imperial IPA's

:pimp:

Last edited:
I enjoy IPAs on occasion..... but I gotta be in the right mood for it 
laugh.gif

when I'm feeling fancy (and have cash to burn 
laugh.gif
), these are ON POINT... the second one isn't IPA... but it's my favorite craft beer

Last edited by a moderator:
These Canada geese at my job are always attaching people during their egg laying season. My team coordinator feeds them during break like everyday well this time they attacked him 2 days ago :lol: dude was shook but yesterday he had to go between buildings and they attacked him again [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. So for the rest of the day hes been driving between buildings (they're like a lot apart) Today he says they know his face:clothes so he wears a camo and skully with cut out mouth and eye holes :Rollin dude is Legit serious and terrified

Back
Top Bottom